UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free spawning lessons for Opywang

da'engineer

Wanderer
It is all about cross heals. I have healing macros for all my friends and their pets. And they have heals for me and my pets. No team work no win. No voice chat no win. You can have 20 people do a spawn and if they are all only concerned about themselves they can all wipe. Tada now you know the secret of spawning get to it.

Voice chat is hard for us there is few people in the guild that want to. And Opy is deaf so we have to type to him. Kinda a disadvantage in spawning and pvp when you need rapid comms.

But we don't hold that against him since it would be a little fucked up. There is a few however I do voice chat with.

Loler

Page
You can also just buy them from players for the prices i listed as thats why they sell for since ive been on this server.

otimpyre

Sorceror
that shits so weak if they add it to demise i'll just remove it with my client mods!
They won't because they are not a custom art shard they are mondains legacy. Ryan contacted me a long time ago to be an artist on his custom shard. But, never got the job. He wanted an animator. I enjoy the population and players of Demise is why I play here.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Guess you could make spawns easier for this guy & other noobs. But, in doing so you would make seasoned spawners Gods. And we would clear the spawn before they could even get started. He wants spawns changed to suit his play style, template, or whatever. Rather than changing his play style, template or whatever.

Guess you could make spawns easier for this guy & other noobs. But, in doing so you would make seasoned spawners Gods. And we would clear the spawn before they could even get started. He wants spawns changed to suit his play style, template, or whatever. Rather than changing his play style, template or whatever.

You are very wrong about that! The only reason the sesoned spawners are Godly is because they have been cheated for so long, and now they figured out how to do it. If They did not cheated on us we wouldn't have to have these Godly build that we have, and everybody would be independent with whatever they want.

KvG, Hz, ReQ will kick you out so fast you won't even know what had happen if you do not have the build that they require you to have because they know damn well that the spawn is rigged, and freaky pain in the ass! I tried to join KvG on my fencer they will not allow me to use my dexxer for crap!

However altering the shard to be different than OSI is wrong. Just because you think it's wrong doesn't give you the right to change it anyway you wanted it to be. That is just plain wrong it's cheating, and taking a lot of power scrolls from us, and artifacts!

Risk vs reward there is no reward for doing spawn it's just risk, and risk, and pain in the ass that is all it is. I am not even doing spawn anymore it's no fun, and it ain't worth doing it! I only go sometimes depend on the guild if they want me to go, but I don't do it because I know the spawn is full of shit!

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
You are very wrong about that! The only reason the sesoned spawners are Godly is because they have been cheated for so long, and now they figured out how to do it. If They did not cheated on us we wouldn't have to have these Godly build that we have, and everybody would be independent with whatever they want.

KvG, Hz, ReQ will kick you out so fast you won't even know what had happen if you do not have the build that they require you to have because they know damn well that the spawn is rigged, and freaky pain in the ass! I tried to join KvG on my fencer they will not allow me to use my dexxer for crap!

However altering the shard to be different than OSI is wrong. Just because you think it's wrong doesn't give you the right to change it anyway you wanted it to be. That is just plain wrong it's cheating, and taking a lot of power scrolls from us, and artifacts!

Risk vs reward there is no reward for doing spawn it's just risk, and risk, and pain in the ass that is all it is. I am not even doing spawn anymore it's no fun, and it ain't worth doing it! I only go sometimes depend on the guild if they want me to go, but I don't do it because I know the spawn is full of shit!
You are convinced the Demise/OSI differences are intentional and some how done so to make it so HZ, KVG, ReQ can beat your ass all day. You have fallen victim to all the hype. Conspiracies, ect... You can download a RunUO server for yourself. Then you can spawn a champ and see for yourself. Then you can look at the code for yourself. Most of these scripts Demise and other servers use are outta the box coded by scriptwriters who did there best to make a playable equivalent . It isn't always so simple to make an exact replica. But, your everyday player never played around with making their own shard most wouldn't know where to start. That is how and what runuo.com was all about. These servers represented those efforts. And were provided free, staffed free, simply for our enjoyment. To keep the dream alive. Remember there is always the alternative. You can go play OSI and go wow! These OSI server is exactly like OSI amazing! Then you can begin to bitch and complain to them. They have an office building full of coders and artists who will mostly ignore all the little tweaks you request.
I solo Bedlam with ungodly suit. My Godly suit actually don't work so well there. It's knowing the mechanics of a spawn, the spells that actually hurt the mobs, and how to dance and a little patience doesn't hurt.

Tanya

Traveler
I have only one question to you Opy...
Do you give up? Don't want to learn how to fight with spawns?
Or you want to stay and build with me the strongest PvM guild in the history of Demise? :D

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Since when did 4/6 necroweaving suit cost 500kk?
You dont need a orny, aof, hom, or any other costly artifact to get a starter suit going.
scrappers 1/1
vesper shield 1/2
casting helm 1/2
2 jewels with 0/1 lrc and sdi
totem/bloodwood
that is like 500k for half the suit
horned kit armor neck/sleeves/gloves/chest/leggings
is like another 500k give or take

buy the items in bulk and outfit your guildmates on weaving necros and stop being a fucking retard already.

rhasce

Sorceror
Ok i was there yesterday and we have done the same, with opy leading no voice chat involved necessary, mmm where was the lessons at??

Alhimikut

Sorceror
i did it nearly alone (with the most welcomed aid of @april0395 i think) for about 50 mins :) while with opy you do it 10 people for 3 hours. I wanted to do voice communication and step by step but you had to be more people and arrange a skype conversation for example. Only opy came on time so we made a video where you can see how to use spellweaving and wither and generally behave on that particular spawn. I am also available for questions.. and can do private or group skype lessons even without showing on the actual spawn.. just organize yourselves and call me

Last edited: