UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free spawning lessons for Opywang

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Opy.. i cant take it anymore knowing that evil DemiS rips us of our time and you suffer. I will come back to the game for one day and give you a free spawning lesson. Gather the remains of your guild and choose a spawn(preferably in ilsh so we don't get raided). I will do that spawn slowly with explanations so you and your guild can watch and learn!
We all love you opy this is an intervention!

Borys90

Traveler
@Alhimikut

You are the worst troll I have ever seen, you want to give lessons to Opy?

He started from nothing yet made millions, he is master trader, all it was done was with no begging
He created and manages one of the biggest most strong guild in shard
He finds and tries to help the shard with helpful and clever information

But the real reason for your fear... you see us are good at pvm, you dont like when we start pvp... you will cry

rhasce

Sorceror
@Alhimikut

He started from nothing yet made millions, he is master trader, all it was done was with no begging

But the real reason for your fear... you see us are good at pvm, you dont like when we start pvp... you will cry
This is true, the fact that our pvp is not 100% ready does not means anything, wKoV almost 3 months old and we eating up those spawm like nothing, we did coon 2 times yesterdayno interruptions that is only when Im in, :) woot woot, and we getting stronger every day.

Which spawn are you referring to? Barracoon is easy everything dies fast yea. The video MB show doing barracoon 5 min doesn't mean it's accurate it just mean he's wearing a 500 plus kk suit, and he's pumping on steroids hardcore! Spawning is possible yes, but it's require a combination of things, and if the combination is not specific it will not work which is wraith form, 4/6, and thunder. If any player doesn't have this specific combination spawning is near impossible.

I've got the requirement suits, I've got the requirement skills, I am qualify for spawning on demis just as I am, but my suit costed me 20 million in gold, and I am missing out an Orny, and Crystalline Ring which will cost me an another 70 million gold which I don't have.

If you truely want to show me how to spawn I want to watch you spawn without wraith form, without weaver, and without withering on Lord Oak please.

Sure, then go watch Tanya. :p

Tanya can't do Lord oak lol... Even pixie swatter can't do it! You'll need at least 10, or 20 with pixie swatter.

i think spawns are unfair.. cant do them with my tailor... i keep sawing and sawing but them angels dont die

My point remain valid now you see we've been dupe, and cheated on the spawn should be much much easier than what we have, and it's nearly impossible where it only work with a near 20kk suit, and specific spells.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
As i said.. gather your guild i will do an oaks for you... its not a troll offer, but you will have to be quiet and not dispute every word i say during the event ;)

i think spawns are unfair.. cant do them with my tailor... i keep sawing and sawing but them angels dont die
As i said.. gather your guild i will do an oaks for you... its not a troll offer, but you will have to be quiet and not dispute every word i say during the event ;)

I believe you, but you're wearing on steroid suit, 4/6 necro weavers. All you're gonna be doing is spamming thunder, and never run out of mana with max out spell damage increase. I mean come on easy for you to say that.

I want to be able to spawn that is affordable where I can recruit new players, and suit them up, and also I would like to spawn like normal where we don't have to be specific, and force everybody to play the game military style where we're all uniformity. I would like to use my discorder, but it's worthless, I would like player to use there fencers, but it's still worthless.

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
It's now easier than ever to do champ spawns with the ML artifacts that we have now, I'm not sure why you feel like you need a hugely expensive 500mil suit to champ. :/

@otimpyre could solo spawns years ago, and that was before scrappers, pendant of magi, spellwoven britches, crystalline ring, vesper shield etc. He had a fairly crummy suit with the only artifacts being tome of lost knowledge, probably an rbc and an orny. And the only reason he had the orny was because he went to doom and worked his ass off for ages until he finally got one, before the points system was implemented. At the time he regularly did semidar and barracoon. Granted, he may not have been able to do Oaks back then (no offense Otim :p) but he can definitely solo Bedlam now using @Alhimikut 's guide. He's made tons of money being able to just sit and do bedlam over and over alone.

Last edited:

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Opy your suit has 65 SDI, 40 lmc, 4/6 fc/fcr, the only thign that separates you is you have 20 sdi less.. you are a necro weaver.. you jsut cant play it ;)

Alvin1337

Sorceror
@Alhimikut

Mantoras [Hz], when troll people from an annonymus account at least be funny.

It's now easier than ever to do champ spawns with the ML artifacts that we have now, I'm not sure why you feel like you need a hugely expensive 500mil suit to champ. :/

@otimpyre could solo spawns years ago, and that was before scrappers, pendant of magi, spellwoven britches, crystalline ring, vesper shield etc. He had a fairly crummy suit with the only artifacts being tome of lost knowledge, probably an rbc and an orny. And the only reason he had the orny was because he went to doom and worked his ass off for ages until he finally got one, before the points system was implemented. At the time he regularly did semidar and barracoon. Granted, he may not have been able to do Oaks back then (no offense Otim :p) but he can definitely solo Bedlam now using @Alhimikut 's guide. He's made tons of money being able to just sit and do bedlam over and over alone.

If you believe spawn is easy then do undead in decite, and try to do it at least 10 times. AFter 10 times you will get so worn out, and it would take you between 10 hours to 20 hours depend how many players you are with. I've done decite with 4 players once, and it took us 3 hours that is the longest it took us, and now when we do decite it take us around 1 hour, and a half avg, but we're finally getting there.

You would not believe how many time we had spawn reset on us on our shard, and on OSI it is rare to have a spawn to reset on anybody even for solo the spawn will not reset. The only time I've ever seen a spawn reset on OSI was at Lord Oak in felucca.

Y'all are missing the point the point is not how the suit are made, or how to play the game the point is how rigged the spawn is where it is made to be near impossible for an average guild to even complete it.

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
Y'all are missing the point the point is not how the suit are made, or how to play the game the point is how rigged the spawn is where it is made to be near impossible for an average guild to even complete it.

It's not impossible for an average guild to complete it, though, and that's the point I'm trying to make. It is probably different from OSI, I remember Otim telling me so when he left to play OSI years ago, but I'm trying to tell you that you must be doing something wrong if you are having trouble doing a champ spawn with '5 strong' players. I know you are trying to make the point that champs are different there vs. here, but you are also trying to say that the spawns are really hard to do here without an insanely expensive suit, when in fact they aren't.

I suppose it's a lost cause. :(