UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free spawning lessons for Opywang

It's not impossible for an average guild to complete it, though, and that's the point I'm trying to make. It is probably different from OSI, I remember Otim telling me so when he left to play OSI years ago, but I'm trying to tell you that you must be doing something wrong if you are having trouble doing a champ spawn with '5 strong' players. I know you are trying to make the point that champs are different there vs. here, but you are also trying to say that the spawns are really hard to do here without an insanely expensive suit, when in fact they aren't.

I suppose it's a lost cause. :(

Thank you very much for clearing this out! Now it is the time to report to Demis Dev, and tell them they need to fix the spawn to be OSI clone since they claim it's OSI clone shard!

april0395

Sorceror
Thank you very much for clearing this out! Now it is the time to report to Demis Dev, and tell them they need to fix the spawn to be OSI clone since they claim it's OSI clone shard!
But, it's already been stated several times in another thread that it is indeed different.. no one is telling you that it's not different, they are just telling you that you are flat out wrong when you say that you need a crazy op suit to do the champs.

I don't know what champ spawns were like during ML era, they could be different than how they are on OSI now. They make tons of changes all the time, and probably if you can provide some proof and documentation of how the champ spawns behaved during the ML era, then maybe the higher ups will look into it. Just because champ spawns are easier now on OSI doesn't mean that they were at the time period we are at currently.

Tanya said you told him on skype that you will show us how to do spawn at 2 pm est. I'll accept your offer meet at Lord Oak in ilshmear 2 pm est that is 1 hour, and a half from now.

Loler

Page
They arent able to do the spawn because they have 500kk suits. And they only have 45 sdi in their suits which isnt that much. What their 500kk suits allow them to do is pvp when they get raided. My 82 sdi suit cant really pvp well it has low hp and only 5 dci but it cuts threw spawn.

You can make a suit out of cheap items and be pretty well off.

Scrappers-75k
1/2 shield-250-350k
pendant of the magi-250k-350k
2/3 casting jewels with sdi or lrc depending if your suit needs sdi.( this should cost about 100-500k
Horned kit armor using 4 mod pieces. (Tunic arms legs gloves u can use midnight bracers or if you are elf spell woven britches)
Hat slot has 2 good options for a cheap suit. Kasa of Rajin-2kk or Nystuls Wizard Hat 15lmc 10/10/10/10/25 Cost about 550,000 points from vesper which is about 200k.
Totem of the void or Blood wood spirit as talisman. 50-100k.
870k for the artis and if you craft the 4 mod armor yourself with horned kits should be pretty ez to make suits for many people.

You want at least 35+ LMC 100 lrc as close to all 60s resist in wraith for or better 4/6 casting.
Everyone in your guild needs to switch over to a necro/weaver. Only exception should be the geared out sampires but even then its easier to spawn on a weaver then a sampire at most spawns.

If you dont want to play the best template for the job dont complain that you suck at the job.

Seriously until everyone in your guild is playing a necro/weaver and you still cant complete an oaks with 10 people stop typing on forums.

But, it's already been stated several times in another thread that it is indeed different.. no one is telling you that it's not different, they are just telling you that you are flat out wrong when you say that you need a crazy op suit to do the champs.

I don't know what champ spawns were like during ML era, they could be different than how they are on OSI now. They make tons of changes all the time, and probably if you can provide some proof and documentation of how the champ spawns behaved during the ML era, then maybe the higher ups will look into it. Just because champ spawns are easier now on OSI doesn't mean that they were at the time period we are at currently.

You said that I am flat out wrong that I need op suit to do champs? I will tell you something before I started to spawn I love it so much I would spawn all day long, but on demis it has ruined it, and now I freaky hate it! It's 2,000 extra kills, it's torture, it's miserable. and it's horrible imaging spawning 2 to 3 hours, and doing it all day, and ended up with only 3 or 4 complete all day long!

Just because champ spawns are easier now on OSI doesn't mean that they were at the time period we are at currently. They change it, and fix it during sampire age, or ML age, but I forgot when to be exact, is if we're already at ML then Demis is way pass due for that.

They arent able to do the spawn because they have 500kk suits. And they only have 45 sdi in their suits which isnt that much. What their 500kk suits allow them to do is pvp when they get raided. My 82 sdi suit cant really pvp well it has low hp and only 5 dci but it cuts threw spawn.

You can make a suit out of cheap items and be pretty well off.

Scrappers-75k
1/2 shield-250-350k
pendant of the magi-250k-350k
2/3 casting jewels with sdi or lrc depending if your suit needs sdi.( this should cost about 100-500k
Horned kit armor using 4 mod pieces. (Tunic arms legs gloves u can use midnight bracers or if you are elf spell woven britches)
Hat slot has 2 good options for a cheap suit. Kasa of Rajin-2kk or Nystuls Wizard Hat 15lmc 10/10/10/10/25 Cost about 550,000 points from vesper which is about 200k.
Totem of the void or Blood wood spirit as talisman. 50-100k.
870k for the artis and if you craft the 4 mod armor yourself with horned kits should be pretty ez to make suits for many people.

You want at least 35+ LMC 100 lrc as close to all 60s resist in wraith for or better 4/6 casting.
Everyone in your guild needs to switch over to a necro/weaver. Only exception should be the geared out sampires but even then its easier to spawn on a weaver then a sampire at most spawns.

If you dont want to play the best template for the job dont complain that you suck at the job.

Seriously until everyone in your guild is playing a necro/weaver and you still cant complete an oaks with 10 people stop typing on forums.

The more stricter the suit, and the build the more you're proving that the spawn is really screwy! You've just told everybody that the spawn is impossible to do it unless you have these suit, and these build.

No wonder why KoV was having so much trouble doing the spawn because nobody told us that they altered the spawn to make it near impossible, and now we have to learn it the hard way that our shard is screwing us over in countless of hours!

Last edited:

MB

Knight
I thought you didn't work in real life because it's a gamble to try for employment over disability. What do you have but countless hours?

Tanya

Traveler
Tanya said you told him on skype that you will show us how to do spawn at 2 pm est. I'll accept your offer meet at Lord Oak in ilshmear 2 pm est that is 1 hour, and a half from now.
In 15 min from this message, waiting you there Opy!!!
I just got home from work...

I thought you didn't work in real life because it's a gamble to try for employment over disability. What do you have but countless hours?

It's miserable I would feel awful like horrible If I doesn't feel bad I would keep going, but it's just way to torturing to endure.

If it was easier it would be funner the risk vs reward is terrible. I would do probably 2, or 3 spawn a day, and that is about 6 hour or more then I would take a few days off, or stay off from uo as much as possible because of that.

When I was in KvG they would do simidar a lot, and I was happy with it at first, but after doing it too many times I started to complain, but at first I had no idea why I was hating simidar, and now I understand why after I made my own guild.

I made KoV for spawn it's strictly a spawn guild, but we had to learn it the hard way that our shard isn't made for spawning.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
It is all about cross heals. I have healing macros for all my friends and their pets. And they have heals for me and my pets. No team work no win. No voice chat no win. You can have 20 people do a spawn and if they are all only concerned about themselves they can all wipe. Tada now you know the secret of spawning get to it.