UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free IDOC!

Phelon

Knight
Re: Free IDOC!

Well that's true, I personally choose not to believe in God or the Holocaust. Cool amiright? I haven't seen evidence personally and don't want to look for it.

D-Nox

Knight

weinster666;702751 said:
Just to clarify, we are not talking about the every day real world away from this keyboard and monitor. We are talking about how I choose to treat the virtual world personnas and what they say. I much more trusting of real world people in real life and what they say and do in real life, then I am with people protected by the anonymity of the internet.

Ok you dont need professional help. I got your point now, but i still think this is just .... idiot.... and this shouldnt make you feel better about what you said.

weinster666;702751 said:
Sure, you cant go through life completely disbelieving everything anyone says, however, you can also get into a lot of trouble being so naive as to blindly believe every word anyone tells you.

Why the hell would Butterfly lie about her mothers death? This is sick.

D-Nox

Knight

Phelon;702752 said:
Well that's true, I personally choose not to believe in God or the Holocaust. Cool amiright? I haven't seen evidence personally and don't want to look for it.

There are many evidences for the holocaust.
Agree about god thou.

Phelon

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;702760 said:

OK, i'll be the first to admit, that was bad example. Clearly it happened and was tragic.

The point was supposed to be that people selectively choose what to believe and what not to. Some things to choose NOT to believe and be vocal about are in very, very poor taste. I take that back, it was a perfect example.

mdblaze

Wanderer

Alright, everyone calm down. This thread, purely on the intent of listing a free IDOC, has turned into a flame and bickering war that is not needed.

This thread, in my opinion is no longer needed. The castle is now a "in honor of" type. Its no longer going IDOC, and the only things being posted currently, are flames and bickering.

2 of the all time 3 flames of choice used, religion, and the holocaust... Please, someone, close this thread and end the agony.

mdblaze;702773 said:
The castle is now a "in honor of" type. Its no longer going IDOC, and the only things being posted currently, are flames and bickering.

I think this is a fairly civilized debate on people's point of view.

Is the house really an "in honor of" type? Great. Thanks staff for abuse of power. I hope the least you did was take the IP address, track to the ISP, request account verification for the street address where the IP was used during the time frame, get owners name of residence in question, and then verify death certificate.

Phelon - What I mean when I said I didnt want evidence was I didnt want Butterfly to provide any RL information like real name or anything. Not that someone couldn't just pull out a name from a press release if they were so inclined. I did not imply that I can believe anything I wanted by just saying I am not going to investigate.

D-Nox - Why would Butterfly lie? How would I know.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

wow calm down guys

weinster666 you were spawning with [.] right?
how do you trust the people while rolling for the scrolls?
they can hide the good ones from you right?

btw

i should keep this secret but
i am Dr.Dre IRL

i just go in a full different personality for virtual stuff
;)

EvilChild

Knight

Esqarrouth;702781 said:
wow calm down guys

weinster666 you were spawning with [.] right?
how do you trust the people while rolling for the scrolls?
they can hide the good ones from you right?

btw

i should keep this secret but
i am Dr.Dre IRL

i just go in a full different personality for virtual stuff
;)

Hey Contract