UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Update #2

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Forum Update #2

Discussion of Politics and Religion is no longer permitted anywhere on this forum.

If you violate this rule it will result in a ban.

Thanks,
Ryan

awbs

Knight
Re: Forum Update #2

Seems a little heavy handed, quelling any chance this forum had of any intelligent conversation.

This'll really clear up all of those heated debates that start out as book threads. I'm looking at you "I just finished the harry potter book no spoilers" How long would the bans be may I ask? :3

Lynyrd

Knight

awbs;1505489 said:
Seems a little heavy handed, quelling any chance this forum had of any intelligent conversation.

Quite the opposite, I'd say.

No more "LOL HERE IS WHY RELIGOINS R STUPED" threads.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

awbs;1505489 said:

Absolutely not.

This will return the forum discussion to what it was for.... gaming.

this sucks but ryan makes the rules on this forum and if thats what he decides so be it

if you guys dont agree with this rule you can always go to another forum to discuss politics/religion

anyways if anyone ever wants to discuss politics or wants to read an article you can always message me on aim ;)

Justin Kicks Ass;1505483 said:
should i change my sig?
it isnt really political

gotta respect the rules. though i don't understand the point of an off topic forum if not for topics not related to Ultima Online. :) two threads had what? 60+ pages about the subject of religion and God? i am glad people are thinking about these things. if anyone ever cares to engage in spiritual conversations just pm me. i always want to hear what people have to say on the subject.

Underwater Ape;1505589 said:
though i don't understand the point of an off topic forum if not for topics not related to Ultima Online. :)
yeah i dont either

i dont see a problem with a forum pertaining to a UO server dedicated to just talking about UO if that is how the owner wants it

but... if this forum is now dedicated to just talking about the uogamers server and the game ultima online there is still 1 subsection dedicated to off topic subjects

that doesnt make much sense

SirMixPix

Wanderer

does this pertain to all of the forums on UOG website? i.e. starbucks, general discussion, etc? Sorry if this is noob, i just want to be absolutly certain. Thanks

Engage

Wanderer

Underwater Ape;1505589 said:
gotta respect the rules. though i don't understand the point of an off topic forum if not for topics not related to Ultima Online.

You can still use the off topic forums for topics other than UO/Gaming. Just don't use it for discussion about politics or religion.