UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

First Halloween Boss

Kurupted

Squire
This should sum it up for you dippy, you fucking blow and will never beat me. Is that clear enough?

thats clear. however, its assumption. for all you know your internet will cut out or client will crash. its completely possible even if im not skilled enough. however, will see

I get the feeling 'beast' is Kurupted's flavor word of the month, must've been featured on Sesame Street or something.

Look, brosquito.

Beast Man is a beast:

Marshawn Lynch is Beast Mode and puts his team on his back:

But Kurupt, bro, wtf. You are not beast. Curb your vernacular.

OMFG. I literally just peed. These forums need more posters like you. Cot Dayum

O'Shan

Traveler
Slugworth and Kurupted, please stop fighting. This is not how guildmates should act towards one another. SEGA is better than that. I'm up for having some friendly PvP practice duels between teammates tonight. :)

Kurupted

Squire
I get the feeling 'beast' is Kurupted's flavor word of the month, must've been featured on Sesame Street or something.

Look, brosquito.

Beast Man is a beast:

Marshawn Lynch is Beast Mode and puts his team on his back:

But Kurupt, bro, wtf. You are not beast. Curb your vernacular.

you have a "feeling"? come at me with some facts not assumptions.

Kurupted

Squire
Slugworth and Kurupted, please stop fighting. This is not how guildmates should act towards one another. SEGA is better than that. I'm up for having some friendly PvP practice duels between teammates tonight. :)

he said some bs to me first.

Kurupted

Squire
I asked if you got a Magical pumpkin and you flipped out lmao. You're fucking delusional and retarded.

you talked shit to me i talked shit to you. excuse me for bringing the heat. im not the type to beat around the bush. unless its your wife ofc shes my only exception.

delusional and retarded how so? you made a claim can i see the supporting evidence? or are you too ignorant to support your claims?

Slugworth

Squire
you said 7pm? your not even rdy right now? what an idiot
I'm sure by the time I get home you will still be talking and not preparing for any fight. You're the same guy who runs for his life without attacking back yeah? Don't be jealous I get BJs and you the forums.

O'Shan

Traveler
Please be quiet both of you. Reefer we all know you are an above average pvper, but you are the weakest link in the guild in terms of attitude, you need to step it up.
Our guild has great potential, we have the best pvpers in this shard if only we learned how to put aside our differences and fight as a group.
It's time to stop with the childish behavior.