UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

First Halloween Boss

Slugworth

Squire
your work at fed-ex. enough said about lifes . i win
Obivously, you skipped English class in school. Yeah 17$ an hour, and full benefits is a shame. Haven't even been there for two years yet, I guess that's not good enough untill my schooling is done. Usually when one "talks" about someone elses life usually means their life blows, and the only way to make themselves feel better is by trying to insult someone elses. Like seriously, you're talking about someones life while on a gaming forum? I see a sad depressed boy who skipped english class and still lives at home.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Obivously, you skipped English class in school. Yeah 17$ an hour, and full benefits is a shame. Haven't even been there for two years yet, I guess that's not good enough untill my schooling is done. Usually when one "talks" about someone elses life usually means their life blows, and the only way to make themselves feel better is by trying to insult someone elses. Like seriously, you're talking about someones life while on a gaming forum? I see a sad depressed boy who skipped english class and still lives at home.
$17.00 an hour isn't that bad, and I can't imagine working for fedex is that bad either, even if it's only temp until you finish school. I doubt he even has a job, and if he does, it's probably flipping burgers or making tacos at taco bell. Don't get me wrong, I still plan on trolling you in the future, but I got your back on this one...

Kurupted

Squire

seriously, your talking about grammatical errors on a gaming forum? can i see your study where you got your conclusion that "Usually when one "talks" about someone elses life usually means their life blows, and the only way to make themselves feel better is by trying to insult someone elses. " or is this just another assumption? 30k a year is trash bro how old are you?

Kurupted

Squire
I am quoting this, because you do not win. In fact, you did not use the word "your" correcty in the above quote. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your post. Also, slugworth is cooler than you.

well everyone definition of winning is differently. i consider bill gates a winner. if he didnt use correct grammatics when typing on said gaming forum it doesnt taking anything away from him imo. especially if hes not trying to be error free. i made you so mad in the past that your gonna side with anyone i argue with. youve showed this in all my previous post/threads. i win

marcusstone

Sorceror
well everyone definition of winning is differently. i consider bill gates a winner. if he didnt use correct grammatics when typing on said gaming forum it doesnt taking anything away from him imo. especially if hes not trying to be error free. i made you so mad in the past that your gonna side with anyone i argue with. youve showed this in all my previous post/threads. i win
I am not even going to pull up google translator to try and figure out what this says... Not even sure they have inbred as an option under language anyway...
And just so you know my sweet little buttercup, you have never really made me mad, and certainly not "SO Mad" I simply choose to argue with you, because it's so easy to win... (It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I win) Also, you're a tool...

Kurupted

Squire
I am not even going to pull up google translator to try and figure out what this says... Not even sure they have inbred as an option under language anyway...
And just so you know my sweet little buttercup, you have never really made me mad, and certainly not "SO Mad" I simply choose to argue with you, because it's so easy to win... (It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I win) Also, you're a tool...

seems your read my message just fine considering you responded

Whatever98

Squire
this the boss through that wall on the way to the harrower tentical stairs??

i've not been through there, is it like frankenstein or something?

got in there once, fell into a load of lava, died, then couldn't get back in lol
still dont know how i'd opened it, it was the first body i lost in like 4 years that, was well pissed off cos i had like 3 pieces of obsideon on me and was lookin forward to seein if it made a cat

any drops? scrolls and ltot fillers? but anything juicy?