UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

First Halloween Boss

SCV

Wanderer
Thanks to FA, Hz, ZS, SEGA, 1234 and Sgt Slaughter. Together we did it.

Don't make me laugh, hz would never help the citizens of Demise... unless they want you to believe that!
For the unaware, beware of hz, even in trammel they are always scheming, trying to find ways to further bring the shard in to the darkness.
People have a very short memory. How many innocent have they killed? How many will they continue to kill?

MB

Knight
Don't make me laugh, hz would never help the citizens of Demise... unless they want you to believe that!
For the unaware, beware of hz, even in trammel they are always scheming, trying to find ways to further bring the shard in to the darkness.
People have a very short memory. How many innocent have they killed? How many will they continue to kill?

lol...give it a rest

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ksyFlnH870&t=1m09s

marcusstone

Sorceror
This must be YOUR first halloween peerless, as Otim, me, and a few others did it early this morning as well... Thus, we were the first boss :p

Slugworth

Squire
i got a magical dick for your girlfriend that left you. enjoy you shitty fed-ex job, i may lock that down in my house. "slugworths shame"
Yeah, someone is very very fat and depressed with life. Go grab some ice cream, it usually helps when you're on your period you bitch. All fucking talk, like Corbin or Epidemic. You guys belong to HZ.

Kurupted

Squire
Yeah, someone is very very fat and depressed with life. Go grab some ice cream, it usually helps when you're on your period you bitch. All fucking talk, like Corbin or Epidemic. You guys belong to HZ.

ice cream with periods? you would know.

kolbycrouch

Knight
when did I say anything to you? You're an idiot.

Slugworth

Squire
ice cream with periods? you would know.
Yeah, by having a wife which you seemingly will never have. All you have are these forums and make yourself look like a complete dipshit. Your not good, your excuses are just as good as your pvp abilitys. Do one thing for me, eat my dogs shit as it drips from his ass. Did I miss anything?

Kurupted

Squire
Yeah, by having a wife which you seemingly will never have. All you have are these forums and make yourself look like a complete dipshit. Your not good, your excuses are just as good as your pvp abilitys. Do one thing for me, eat my dogs shit as it drips from his ass. Did I miss anything?

your work at fed-ex. enough said about lifes . i win