UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Felucca Idoc Wars

silvertiger

Knight
Re: Felucca Idoc Wars

Interesting! I kinda get tired of being ganked at the gate. It's always DC and crew, SL, or Chinese. Sucks that is why I am stuck in a house, but this gives my stealth archer a chance. Lure them to house, hurt tham a lil, and kill them with archer. MUhahahahahaha!:D

demiseplayer

Wanderer

silvertiger;667569 said:
Interesting! I kinda get tired of being ganked at the gate. It's always DC and crew, SL, or Chinese. Sucks that is why I am stuck in a house, but this gives my stealth archer a chance. Lure them to house, hurt tham a lil, and kill them with archer. MUhahahahahaha!:D

malifos?

Ninjia

Knight

hey bro,you have nice jump tile and run with ma,heal!Are they razor or puo?

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;667633 said:
hey bro,you have nice jump tile and run with ma,heal!Are they razor or puo?

Funny, in my screen it's you guys who do it. :eek:

Althought, Razor.

Ninjia

Knight

yeah,funny,you can keep heal and ma ,run out of my friend who lived in candana.
jump more tile.

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;667647 said:
yeah,funny,you can keep heal and ma ,run out of my friend who lived in candana.
jump more tile.

I don't chase people with MA on Angelir, so I don't see where you are getting this from?

looklikehim

Wanderer

Ninjia;666652 said:
nah,my ping keep at 220-290,the max is 400-500 when someone download or at isp isnot good work.And I didnot say:we all live in usa.Its some of us lived in usa ,candana.
View attachment 19917

how can you cast harm , ma+ fireball , cure + heal so fast then another ppl have 20 of ping ?????????????/

HEY ADmin close more your eyes :cool:

Lucifall

Knight

silvertiger;667666 said:
They catch me running a strait line with 76 ping.:D

looklikehim;667662 said:
how can you cast harm , ma+ fireball , cure + heal so fast then another ppl have 20 of ping ?????????????/

Exaaaaactly my point.

Ninjia

Knight

Lucifall;667669 said:
Exaaaaactly my point.

ouch,you 20pings?
as you said,you guy should be 300-400 around.But you still can jump tile run out of most of good pvpers.
Give you more some advice,creat more some new forum accounts here.:rolleyes:

silvertiger

Knight

Actually I speak as one of my own and am not part of lucifall's multi account system if you don't believe me you can come see me house hiding at britt right now.:D

Ninjia

Knight

silvertiger;667679 said:
Actually I speak as one of my own and am not part of lucifall's multi account system if you don't believe me you can come see me house hiding at britt right now.:D

:Dgood house hider?

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;667678 said:
ouch,you 20pings?
as you said,you guy should be 300-400 around.But you still can jump tile run out of most of good pvpers.
Give you more some advice,creat more some new forum accounts here.:rolleyes:

Give you some advice: Stop using EasyUO before you get banned. I like fighting you.

Ninjia

Knight

Lucifall;667708 said:
Give you some advice: Stop using EasyUO before you get banned. I like fighting you.

live in your dream.
stop your fucked puo and ce.
stop jump tile.

Chaos Knight

Sorceror

we can see the difference before lucifall using the "ce" and after he using that. So dont try to make urself innocent lucifall. Using "ce" or "third-party" program is not allow in demise.