UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Felucca Idoc Wars

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Felucca Idoc Wars

Ninjia;667714 said:
live in your dream.
stop your fucked puo and ce.
stop jump tile.

Damn! You caught me!

Attachments

• Angelir_12-8_18.02.jpg
    Angelir_12-8_18.02.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 82

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

so when do we get the privlege of seeing the second mass banning of Chinese players ? (first was 07 for god knows how many illegal things)

Anyone recall the ways the original R.W guild cheated?

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and feels like a duck then it probably is.

Ninjia

Knight

donot know what happened about the old RW guild,I just listened 70% ppls got baned,pvpers,pvmers and craftsmen,including some ppls who never came to fel.
But I have some question.Who tell you guys me must be lag as 400-500pings???yea,we didnot talk about anything at forum,but I found you guys would like say:they all are in asia,they all are noob,they all are 400-500.lame,you guy would say:good job when I am alone and help you guys smt.And you guy would said:loop,hack when I fight with you??god damn !
And some one owned by my friend who lived in candana,then he begin cry:he is chinese,he cannot run fast,he must hack.
when some one owned by my par,combo,then begin cry:haxxxxxxx
when some one ganked by our bola and team work,then cry:suck,gank,bitch
when some one killed me,then say:noob dead.

EvilChild

Knight

Ninjia;667917 said:
donot know what happened about the old RW guild,I just listened 70% ppls got baned,pvpers,pvmers and craftsmen,including some ppls who never came to fel.
But I have some question.Who tell you guys me must be lag as 400-500pings???yea,we didnot talk about anything at forum,but I found you guys would like say:they all are in asia,they all are noob,they all are 400-500.lame,you guy would say:good job when I am alone and help you guys smt.And you guy would said:loop,hack when I fight with you??god damn !
And some one owned by my friend who lived in candana,then he begin cry:he is chinese,he cannot run fast,he must hack.

welcome to demise pvp

Steven_Greer;667904 said:
so when do we get the privlege of seeing the second mass banning of Chinese players ? (first was 07 for god knows how many illegal things)

Anyone recall the ways the original R.W guild cheated?

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and feels like a duck then it probably is.

If it looks like grey, sounds like a scream, and feels like death, what it is then?

Never happened to me :(

Ninjia

Knight

EvilChild;667921 said:
welcome to demise pvp

thx rich.;)You guy helped me when I am alone and start learn pvp.
also thx eby helped me send an application.miss.

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;667917 said:

Have you seem me call people "noob" after I get ganked? No. What I am saying is: Your heal loops cast WAY too fast for someone who pings any more than 50. And alas, most of you do.

Ninjia

Knight

Lucifall;667936 said:
Have you seem me call people "noob" after I get ganked? No. What I am saying is: Your heal loops cast WAY too fast for someone who pings any more than 50. And alas, most of you do.

rofl,why i cannot heal fast as you or other better pings?
and why you can run out from me with heal easy?
maybe you think i am 400-500 pings,so you should can jump tile for me ??
but fail,I only ping 400-500 when someone download but i wonot fight atm.normal i am 200-300.is it not bad for your 300-400pings,right?

Ninjia

Knight

also have another problem with you and your aids friends.
they only played dexxer ,didnot play mage before you join and help them.But they all have a decent heal and jump tile now.As you said ,you know you and them have 300-400pings.How did you do it?But nvm,they would drop you when they became a decent mage :D I am suprise he can heal so fast same as you with the max 100mage.

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;667939 said:
rofl,why i cannot heal fast as you or other better pings?
and why you can run out from me with heal easy?
maybe you think i am 400-500 pings,so you should can jump tile for me ??
but fail,I only ping 400-500 when someone download but i wonot fight atm.normal i am 200-300.is it not bad for your 300-400pings,right?

You cast FASTER than me. MUCH faster. In fact, you and your guild cast faster than I do on a server where I ping 20.

Ninjia;667943 said:
also have another problem with you and your aids friends.
they only played dexxer ,didnot play mage before you join and help them.But they all have a decent heal and jump tile now.As you said ,you know you and them have 300-400pings.How did you do it?But nvm,they would drop you when they became a decent mage :D I am suprise he can heal so fast same as you with the max 100mage.

Are you insane? I never have, and will never join Aids. They got whatever macros they have from Xeneize.

Ninjia

Knight

Lucifall;667947 said:
You cast FASTER than me. MUCH faster. In fact, you and your guild cast faster than I do on a server where I ping 20.

Are you insane? I never have, and will never join Aids. They got whatever macros they have from Xeneize.

I know you didnot join aids guild,but you are help them work.just like do champ,raid,etc,etc.Atm,i think you are planing rebuild a brasi owned guild,but.....:cool:
And when a few of us trying to gank you with our combo and you still can heal through it, i think you cast faster than us tbh. o_O

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;667956 said:
I know you didnot join aids guild,but you are help them work.just like do champ,raid,etc,etc.Atm,i think you are planing rebuild a brasi owned guild,but.....:cool:
I didn't help them. Have you seem their items? They have everything they need. I refuse to help or join a guild that's scared of going red.

Ninjia;667956 said:
And when a few of us trying to gank you with our combo and you still can heal through it, i think you cast faster than us tbh. o_O

Hm, no, I leave the screen if I know I am getting combo'ed.

Bile;667958 said:
But posting on these forums... sickening.

Other forums aren't as fun.