UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Felucca Idoc Wars

Bile

Knight
Re: Felucca Idoc Wars

lukin69;666418 said:
Honestly...

What I'm saying is.. until more people fight for the sake of fighting the fights are going to be limited (Battling for Items) and eventually boring.

abo0

Wanderer

Spikeface;666431 said:
hehe, i went to there and got two flowers and two chairs from them lol

Me:
Paralyzing Blow
shoot
Mortal Strike
Death Strike
shoot

You:
oOOoOooOOooOoOooO

Ninjia

Knight

Bile;666435 said:
What I'm saying is.. until more people fight for the sake of fighting the fights are going to be limited (Battling for Items) and eventually boring.

agree.....All ppls will alliance for fight if here have some good items , like harry,idoc.
So i think your guild cannot take them down too .Yes,you can drop them many times,but you cannot win the idoc.Around 30ppls can res fast and return denfece the idoc.

abo0

Wanderer

tragedy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 156

Howl

Sorceror

Ninjia;666210 said:
same for me.

DC,HZ,RV,+-,SL,n.,O..,PVP,BLK,TTB are big alliance:mad:

Most of those guilds had like four members TOPS there. Many of them less.

Ninjia

Knight

I didnot say anything about how many guy these single guild,but total have nearly 30ppls not lucifall said 10ppls

EvilChild

Knight

An alliance is an alliance.

I was there for a few minutes

Saw a huge number of random allied guilds against a smaller number of RW.

Howl

Sorceror

One side wasn't even partied up so we kept withering and fielding each other, and we didn't even all speak the same language or have UOAM. The other team had no problems like that, so yes, it does make a difference.

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;666587 said:
I didnot say anything about how many guy these single guild,but total have nearly 30ppls not lucifall said 10ppls

We had 6 in our vent, 10 partied, around 3 outside the party. Fine, we had 13. :D

Ninjia

Knight

so you means if you only 3 partied ,its should be 14RWer vs whole shard alliance 3 ppls/?
lol

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;666619 said:
so you means if you only 3 partied ,its should be 14RWer vs whole shard alliance 3 ppls/?
lol

I am saying we were allied with people that we kept attacking thanks to the lack of party slots. You guys weren't even scratched since everyone in your side was guilded.

Ninjia

Knight

thats why you cannot build a pure brasi guild.
You should help all your country ppls when they need helpness.
And fight with them,donot care they are good or noob.
Be begin,you can find a good guild alliance,make your guild better in pvp.
You can alliance lots of not bad radom guild member for win ,but you cannot make your country win.
I used to try find a good pvp guild join ,but fail.Now I am fighting with my chinese friends,I donot care if we win or lost,but we try rebuild a chinese faimly guild like the old RW.
You guys all are attacking us,its not cause we are good ,gank or like you said hack,its just cause we are building a pure country guild.
Donot say you all are in asia,you should lag as hell.Yes,some of us live in china,have 200-500 ping,but some of us still live in usa,candana,germany,england have 60-100 ping.DOnot say like maevar say to furit:you live in asia,you should lag as hell,I am live in usa,so I can jump tile and run with heal,ma,etc.furit lived in candana,he have 60-100ms.\
for this idoc fight,we didnot say any shit or cry for all shard alliance.We lost idoc,but we are happy for we 13 ppls against all the shard pvper 30ppls atm.
just like the last harry,so....

Howl

Sorceror

Lucifall;666622 said:
I am saying we were allied with people that we kept attacking thanks to the lack of party slots. You guys weren't even scratched since everyone in your side was guilded.

I killed so many of ours by mistake.

And yes, EC, that is how it goes.

Ninjia

Knight

Howl;666638 said:
I killed so many of ours by mistake.

And yes, EC, that is how it goes.

whatever you have killed you alliance ppls or not,at least,you still have a full team party like us.

Lucifall

Knight

I don't attack you because you are "building a huge pure country guild". I attack you because you have a lot of people. Me and Marcedes always fight at least 5 of you. Not to mention the times we are 2x7, 2x9, 2x10 even.

I don't want a pure brazilian guild. Most brazilians backstab each other on the first opportunity.

Ninjia;666637 said:
I am live in usa

You said you pinged 400-500. I know you use lame macros / scripts and I don't care, but don't try to lie and say that you all live in USA and stuff.