UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

You mean when you asked for 3v3 then brought 4 with a bola tamer?
I never said 3v3... also we fight u outnumbered and u cry now? U didn't even sync us to kill us, u ran nonstop one guy left to restock and u caught one guy that couldn't recall and I went to help him.. so cool...
THAN got wrecked to the point your entire crew used rl money to buy ncds.

LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
U gated out... and ran whole time haha. But whatever. Look if u want me to leave u alone... I will haha. U obviously don't want to PvP against me and I don't blame you. Have fun.. btw I'm the best on here and don't u forget it.

Because you came out with 4 people in a 3v3 spamming bolas

Than you you got stomped like you always do.

Thanks for all the easy stock scrub

I think he would try and call out marc and then I would show up and it would go down like this...

That's real funny, crazy thing is.. I've called out mark and neither of you pussies show up... GO FIGURE. So no..another meaningless lie of a post from you. Still waiting on my 1v1 from either of you...;)

crikey

Sorceror
U gated out... and ran whole time haha. But whatever. Look if u want me to leave u alone... I will haha. U obviously don't want to PvP against me and I don't blame you. Have fun.. btw I'm the best on here and don't u forget it.
You FINALLY figured it out ;)

Im proud of you man

The Monk231

Wanderer
You mean when you asked for 3v3 then brought 4 with a bola tamer?

THAN got wrecked to the point your entire crew used rl money to buy ncds.

LOL
they alrdy had the ncds their names are mickeys dad, mickey the mitch, and buck toof mickey.. im not sure why ur so proud about that change :/ either way u didn't kno who was who before their name changed.
He's a total faggot that does nothing but make excuses when he loses.
If he wins 1 he will just stop and talk shit.
funny isn't that exactly what your tired ass dose everytime???