UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

crikey

Sorceror
Lol, Mickey. Everytime u say I only beat u so many times like 5? Just remember, forums don't matter to me as much as it does you, I know damn well I spank that ass 1v1 and field.. which is why you don't fight me period... 1 AND DONE? 1V1 ME FIRST TO 20??? THOUGHT SO 2V2 ME MORE THAN 2 TIMES? Btw.. remember when u gated ur crew out yesterday? I do;)
rofl REKKED

UOgamers FORUM PVP

It is now tied 1 to 1

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol, Mickey. Everytime u say I only beat u so many times like 5? Just remember, forums don't matter to me as much as it does you, I know damn well I spank that ass 1v1 and field.. which is why you don't fight me period... 1 AND DONE? 1V1 ME FIRST TO 20??? THOUGHT SO 2V2 ME MORE THAN 2 TIMES? Btw.. remember when u gated ur crew out yesterday? I do;)
You mean when you asked for 3v3 then brought 4 with a bola tamer?

THAN got wrecked to the point your entire crew used rl money to buy ncds.

LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yeah..but forum PvP to him is spewing all lies lol. Yeah that's cool and all..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
uonewbs is legit the most delusional person to ever play this game next to kris LOL.

Kid loses 100x WITH PROOF and he still trys to lie about it LOL

crikey

Sorceror
LOL you actually took a screenshot of that? XD

I thought it was pretty obvious: every single thread he makes is about you

crikey

Sorceror
Any second now hes gonna bust n here like the kool-aid man and challenge you to a best of 20: will NCD his name to your choosing if he fails

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
The fact you won't let him test out his new superpowers drives him bananas XD

He's a total faggot that does nothing but make excuses when he loses.

Not to mention like that video surit posted earlier. If he wins 1 he will just stop and talk shit.

That's what he has always done, so now he won't get a re match

crikey

Sorceror
and if you win Mickey, he has to stick to his word and NCD his character to a name of your choosing forever

permanent shame. Everytime he sees that character name will be a reminder

crikey

Sorceror
The whole situation reminds me of thiiis scene

"He aint earned a death at my hands!"

*wins match, forces NCD change*

"He'll walk among you marked with shame!"