UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
who's butthurt?

Hahahahaha

View attachment 105050

crikey

Sorceror
I freeze up?

I've posted numerous pictures of myself on here and he still refuses to post one because he's so ashamed of himself lol
ive seen you do this numerous times, always ends with your pictures deleted by staff

why you arent allowed to post a picture of yourself I dunno ;/

LOL, I wonder where I can get the whole video from this fight.

These kids took full dmg for 6 straight dumps not healing a single thing and finally got Mike.

This is one of a millions reasons I will never give long dong a re match.

We smashed this kid probably 20x in a row the night before and as soon as he finally gets a win he does a 1 in done and instead of doing more duels, just so he can run his mouth.

Long Dong says he deleted all his photos when he quit UO for 20 minutes [right....]

He makes a thread anytime he kills me, which is maybe a handful of times? Where are all these threads? We all know he would have been making them if he was actually beating me as much as he claims...

Long Dong is the only person who is retarded enough to brag about winning 1 out of 100 duels.

GG bro!

http://s1104.photobucket.com/user/Kadafi2/library/A Real Ninja Sucks?sort=3&page=1
by the way, ur photobucket sure has alot of doubles and (ganks) that's all you do, nice 100 screenshots u got there.. liar