UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

Non PvP char..pvping.. stop the excuses, you sound stupid.. 74 and he steps on the field to PvP? Who's the dumbass? You make am excuse Everytime u die? U did last time me and Josh beat u 2v2 lmfao and everyone I beat u 1v1 u got am excuse too. Pussy

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Non PvP char..pvping.. stop the excuses, you sound stupid.. 74 and he steps on the field to PvP? Who's the dumbass? You make am excuse Everytime u die? U did last time me and Josh beat u 2v2 lmfao and everyone I beat u 1v1 u got am excuse too. Pussy
Says the guy who claims lag every time he loses and even goes as far as to claim someone was logged onto my character just so he wouldn't have to admit defeat and pay up my money

Lol, steer away from the fact that u talked shit about someone missing eb heals, you missed them too, and you said I died, which is in fact another lie. You've had enough. Bye

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol, steer away from the fact that u talked shit about someone missing eb heals, you missed them too, and you said I died, which is in fact another lie. You've had enough. Bye

1 person healing someone with 73 str and 0 gh pots.

3 people healing someone with 100 str..

Yea no difference at all.

Dude his 74 str and 0 gh pots are not my problem, cry more sissy. But I can assure u we didn't even weaken spam, not my fault his terrible ass didnt str up and u missed a heal, LOL

tech.

Sorceror
Dude his 74 str and 0 gh pots are not my problem, cry more sissy. But I can assure u we didn't even weaken spam, not my fault his terrible ass didnt str up and u missed a heal, LOL

all i had were regs bro.

its siris' acc idk what char that even is.. it's obviously not completed.

that was the char you couldn't kill 1v1 lol

all i had were regs bro.

its siris' acc idk what char that even is.. it's obviously not completed.

that was the char you couldn't kill 1v1 lol
First, I didn't even start attacking u with even half mana, all you did was run..great accomplishment..if you think u have even a slight chance against me straight up, you are sadly mistaken and I encourage you to prove it. Tech of all ppl acting like he can 1v1, even cricket would spank you tech..

tech.

Sorceror
First, I didn't even start attacking u with even half mana, all you did was run..great accomplishment..if you think u have even a slight chance against me straight up, you are sadly mistaken and I encourage you to prove it. Tech of all ppl acting like he can 1v1, even cricket would spank you tech..

I dont find your troll posts funny btw lol

crikey

Sorceror
Dont be talkin shit about me you fat piece of shit!

Got your 100k for that contest @Pat McGroin
uonewbs sent me that photo and d a m n, at least his child will have plenty of milk

cowdres.jpg

fuck you

crikey

Sorceror
who's butthurt?

U got Skype? I'll video call you, let's see who's fat or just a skinny nerd lmfao.
What??? Don't act like u all of a sudden got a life now lmfao, let's get on Skype and see who is fat haha. Mickey has done the same as u... talk shit but when it's time to stop hiding behind ur keyboard, YOU FREEZE up.. lol. Bet u got bitch tits and probably one of those long bony ass nostril's, u prob know exactly what I'm talking about haha
I don't have a webcam. sarry

Theres a picture of me in one of the old picture threads. you want to search for it be my guest lol

shrek.jpg