UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

StylingPaT^

Wanderer
Re: Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

Extremly. Hey jenova whats your ingame name? I think you gave me your AIM screenname but I lost it.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Yea its very sad but I dont beleive the macro can really work.

_Choru_ said:
Gummy go back to being banned please you are clearly retarded, you cannot heal between explo and cor por BECAUSE THEY HIT AT THE SAME TIME.

ROFLLFLLDFLLFD, I can't? Dude you fucking are retarded, ok heres the situation, you cast explo, as soon as i see you start to cast eb i will cast gh, gh is a 4th circle spell eb is what? hmhmh idk 6th!!!!!!! And if you cast explo nox I will pot the nox and gh your eb. You obviously know nothing about pvp, just fucking quit UO you suck at pvp.

Slopko

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
ROFLLFLLDFLLFD, I can't? Dude you fucking are retarded, ok heres the situation, you cast explo, as soon as i see you start to cast eb i will cast gh, gh is a 4th circle spell eb is what? hmhmh idk 6th!!!!!!! And if you cast explo nox I will pot the nox and gh your eb. You obviously know nothing about pvp, just fucking quit UO you suck at pvp.
wrong sir.

explosion
target explosion
get explosion pot started
poison
target poison
*you chug*
target explo pot
*your gheal interupted*

Dude lol, I could gh between your explo and your poison because you have to start the pot. You seriously won't kill me with that combo, i'm not trying to sound like a badass but you won't. Maybe if you explo target explo start pot/stun nox target pot eb.

WTFMan

Wanderer

Explosion 5 sec
Last Target
Purple Potion 3 sec
Last Target
Energy Bolt 1 sec
Last Target

Slopko

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
Dude lol, I could gh between your explo and your poison because you have to start the pot. You seriously won't kill me with that combo, i'm not trying to sound like a badass but you won't. Maybe if you explo target explo start pot/stun nox target pot eb.
its retarded to even talk like you are, seeing how you don't even play the game.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

StylingPaT^ said:
Extremly. Hey jenova whats your ingame name? I think you gave me your AIM screenname but I lost it.

Yeah I was talking to you on Free Grey Screen, my solo alchy.

AIM: Jenova DaB

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

a gummy bear said:

Anytime you want proof log on.

Lynyrd

Knight

a gummy bear said:

Do it against him in game and survive. Words mean nothing.

herbage

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:

Lol dude, man this one football playin faggot at my school was all like "Dude, getthe fuck outta my way" and i was all like "FUCK YOU JOCK!!! IM A FUCKEN NINJA!!!" then he was all like "dude seriously, just move before i punch you"" and i was all like "LOL! If you try to punch me i will use a ninja block, from which i will put you in an arm lock, then kick you in the nads, and flip you over my shoulder breaking your back! Fuckin jock, you don't know shit"

then he punched me in the face, and that is why i have to eat through a straw for the next 3 months. Still, the ony fucken reason he got that punch off was becuase he did it too fucken fast. that faggot bitch.

terathan33

Wanderer

herbage said:
Lol dude, man this one football playin faggot at my school was all like "Dude, getthe fuck outta my way" and i was all like "FUCK YOU JOCK!!! IM A FUCKEN NINJA!!!" then he was all like "dude seriously, just move before i punch you"" and i was all like "LOL! If you try to punch me i will use a ninja block, from which i will put you in an arm lock, then kick you in the nads, and flip you over my shoulder breaking your back! Fuckin jock, you don't know shit"

then he punched me in the face, and that is why i have to eat through a straw for the next 3 months. Still, the ony fucken reason he got that punch off was becuase he did it too fucken fast. that faggot bitch.
hah

Uhm, I can't log on untill next week when i'm moved into my new house. I'm on a satalite connection right now, that means I have SLOW ASS upload.

Lynyrd

Knight

herbage said:

I lol'd.

herbage said:

No actually it's pretty fucking simple, you explo then start to eb, naturally eb takes longer to cast then gh, so i'm able to gh in the middle.

BuccBob

Sorceror

herbage said:

dude, you should have used bullet time, you freakin noob