UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

Sigler

Sorceror
Re: Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

sure.. F1 + F2 + F3 (wait 3 secs) F4 for last target :)

anothefoo

Wanderer

I'm talking about landing all 3 at the same time. So you have to make the pot target up first.

Rigormortis said:
I'm talking about landing all 3 at the same time. So you have to make the pot target up first.
i don't think thats possible, because apparently pots have random times now ? atleast thats what i've read on the boards

anothefoo

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
Alchy/Stun Mages own. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Heh. You don't even need the stun if you can get explo/bolt/explot pot off at the same time.

Ack.

Slopko

Wanderer

pot/explo/target/ebolt/target/pot/target
thats for a four second timer ^

pot/explo/target/pot/target/ebolt/target
three second timer ^

I like doing pot/explo/nox/pot/target/ebolt/target more though, can't precast gheal

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer

I could get the explo to land and then pot and eb to land roughly .4 - .5 seconds after but only if its on the 3 timer, Otherwise the 4 will fuck up the ebolt.

Andy Roid

Wanderer

Its not that hard to do while standing still but while running I just lag so badly I usually explopot myself ;/

Mason-hybrid

Wanderer

if u have razor this is what u do set macro cast explosion last target cast energybolt last target use potion explosion wait 2000 milliseconds that i havent tested but should do i think if their paralyed

Megumi

Wanderer

It's actually pretty simple to do... If you don't suck at UO, which your obviously do. I recomend that you stick to precasting flamestrike with hopes of finding someone with half HP.

anothefoo

Wanderer

Jenova said:
That guy Free Grey Screen cheats, he's way too good to be legit.

rofl how do u know he was the reason i posted? ^^

But seriously, after you dclick explo pot, a target cursor comes up. do u throw that at the target and hope they dont move then do explo/ebolt? I can't seem to bypass that part.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

I fought free grey screen once, that guy is a deff hacker, I was nearly dead before I even opened my spellbook to cast G Heal

why would you open your spellbook...or was that just a metaphor for how fast you almost died ?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

dakkon10 said:
why would you open your spellbook...or was that just a metaphor for how fast you almost died ?

How do you cast without using your spell book?

Slopko

Wanderer

you can get the explo cursor back up by rehitting your explo pot key