UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

Lynyrd said:
Honestly, why would you want to have it all hit at the same time? Wouldn't it be better to have them hit consecutively, so as to disrupt heals?
uh dude, add the damage up. if it all hits at the same time on a debuffed target, he's going facedown.

Lynyrd

Knight

Slopko said:
uh dude, add the damage up. if it all hits at the same time on a debuffed target, he's going facedown.

Ah, yes, nevermind. I wasn't taking into account that the target is most likely debuffed. Delayed hits are kind of pointless.

Slopko said:

Except for the fact that anybody who has pvped before would GREATER HEAL between the explo and eb.......

Lynyrd

Knight

a gummy bear said:
Except for the fact that anybody who has pvped before would GREATER HEAL between the explo and eb.......

It still wouldn't matter. They would get the greater heal off weather or not the hits landed a little after the last. He's right.

Slopko

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
want to 1v1 me at jhelom farms?

Slopko said:
want to 1v1 me at jhelom farms?

Lol, I would but I can't even log onto UO untill I move into my new house. I'm on a satalite connection, SLOW ASS upload. Aren't you in 2D? jw cause I have some friends in that guild.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Lynyrd said:
Honestly, why would you want to have it all hit at the same time? Wouldn't it be better to have them hit consecutively, so as to disrupt heals?

Explo + Eb + Pot times perfectly = insta death.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Gummy go back to being banned please you are clearly retarded, you cannot heal between explo and cor por BECAUSE THEY HIT AT THE SAME TIME.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You really shouldnt send that out to anyone, I garuntee I will not use it to PvP with, I dont need it.

I am just interested to see how it is made up.

StylingPaT^

Wanderer

Yes so am I. I wanna see the mechanics of it, so I can figure out how to survive it.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You dont need to see a macro to survive it.

Its all about timing which you gain through practice.