UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Evil Fluffy Bunnies [=3] (Minax Faction) Recruiting

Re: Evil Fluffy Bunnies [=3] (Minax Faction) Recruiting

Windows Dark;233453 said:
My primary language is 133715h, spell that _|_.
At least I can use punctuation, dots and everything its needed to understand. Have you ever thought in trying some good interpretation classes?

....Nah too easy.

Lucifall

Knight

hickman48;233364 said:
i think you guys are retarded so what if they house hide i thought ppl play a game to win im defanetly not the best pvp i know for sure ( i am gunna blame it on dial up) but for real stop bitching about it b/c belive it or not you can do it to :eek: and belive it or not to stop house hiders from killing you all you have to do is leave omg i know it crazy right who whould have thought about it and stop flaming guild each one has there own statigy im not in any one of the big 3 and relly im not in any small ones at the time b/c i have friends and ya know what i do shit with all of em i hand with nme evp and a few e so eat it all of ya and keep the fighting in fel k thx billions

"I think you guys are retarded. So what if they house hide? I though people plays a game to win, I'm definately not the best PvPer for sure (and ill blame it on dial-up).
But for real, stop bitching about it, because beliave it or not, you can do that too! :eek: If you want to stop the house hiders, just leave, OMG I know it crazy right, who would have though about it!
Ah, sure, stop flaming other guilds... and I need some english classes and a gramar teacher.
*I cant translate anything more, jesus christ!*

But hey, Hickman68, you are just an idiot. Hiding somewhere, unless if its 1 x 5 or so, is for cowards. For instance, I could even post here a .rpv of Nish fighting with e. against NME. 5 or so of them spamming at firefox, from a house. :/

lordwolf

Wanderer

Nish.. I thought you said out of respect you would be removing that flame on your signature?

As far as proper grammer usuage, all of you have made mistakes, not one person typing on these forums has any right to be critical of another.

Windows Dark, your a good player and a hell of a nice guy, but you are ALSO the one who talked trash to people for taking things RL, so.. please, keep "die IRL u retarded" which I'm pretty sure you meant "Die IRL you RETARD" to yourself, its beneath you.

Brunus.. and the rest of EVP.. Pointe actually DOESN'T hate EVP, he is only annoyed with its hypocracy.

EVERY person who plays on this shard has their less than honorable moments.. so please, stop acting like you were born perfect.. we all know better. (Except zorak haha)

Be good guys, hello to my friends, miss you guys.
(Brunus, Pointe, Zorak, Tetra, Galder, Razer, Jiena, Mohatma, Tifa, Hell.. all of NME.. you guys are fuckin awesome =D)

Lucifall

Knight

Nish removed it, It was me who quoted it. :p Lemme remove...
Hey! I'm perfect! Its my fucking crapshit lameasshat connection that screws my fucked bullshit in-game experience! I died to a stupid paragon mongbat yesterday on my fucking tamer cause of this sluggish stuff!

hickman48

Knight

belive it or not i think you guy just want some thing to complane about that kinda gay to do it on a form were ppl are trying to have a decnet decusion

_Nish

Wanderer

lordwolf;233827 said:
Nish.. I thought you said out of respect you would be removing that flame on your signature?

As far as proper grammer usuage, all of you have made mistakes, not one person typing on these forums has any right to be critical of another.

Windows Dark, your a good player and a hell of a nice guy, but you are ALSO the one who talked trash to people for taking things RL, so.. please, keep "die IRL u retarded" which I'm pretty sure you meant "Die IRL you RETARD" to yourself, its beneath you.

Brunus.. and the rest of EVP.. Pointe actually DOESN'T hate EVP, he is only annoyed with its hypocracy.

EVERY person who plays on this shard has their less than honorable moments.. so please, stop acting like you were born perfect.. we all know better. (Except zorak haha)

Be good guys, hello to my friends, miss you guys.
(Brunus, Pointe, Zorak, Tetra, Galder, Razer, Jiena, Mohatma, Tifa, Hell.. all of NME.. you guys are fuckin awesome =D)

you could be a fireman... everywhere you post the flame ends :p

Windows Dark

Wanderer

lol

hickman you suck, kthx.

hey rza, :p, his lack of intelligence is rl-related, :).

a donde es tu jesus?!

Attachments

• Motivator_047.jpg
    Motivator_047.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 97

hickman48

Knight

wow see what i mean i post one coment and its bitch bitch bitch gata love it.

Zyro

Wanderer

hickman48;234332 said:
wow see what i mean i post one coment and its bitch bitch bitch gata love it.
Stop trying to create more arguments. The people in this thread have tried calming down and then you keep agitating.

Can't we all just get along? (<- Sorry, had to throw in the Planet of the Apes quote)

dxmfixation

Wanderer

No, we can't. I'm supposed to kill you, you are supposed to kill me, and everyone is supposed to kill everyone else. "Yes, lets go to fel so we can sit and a circle and sing kumbaya"... No, that's not how it works. If you respect my skills, great... if you like me as a person, good... but at the end of the day all your insurance are belong to me. Thats the world of pvp.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

dxmfixation;234580 said:
No, we can't. I'm supposed to kill you, you are supposed to kill me, and everyone is supposed to kill everyone else. "Yes, lets go to fel so we can sit and a circle and sing kumbaya"... No, that's not how it works. If you respect my skills, great... if you like me as a person, good... but at the end of the day all your insurance are belong to me. Thats the world of pvp.

true true.

bashir89

Wanderer

Zyro;234539 said:
Can't we all just get along? (<- Sorry, had to throw in the Planet of the Apes quote)

I'm pretty sure that quote was before Planet of the Apes.

hickman48

Knight

Zyro;234539 said:
Stop trying to create more arguments. The people in this thread have tried calming down and then you keep agitating.

point proven he had to keep it going bitching

sk8trs-RULE

Wanderer

Funny u must be fighting our lesser NME pvpers... Buy hey what ever floats yer boat :)