UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Evil Fluffy Bunnies [=3] (Minax Faction) Recruiting

lordwolf

Wanderer
Re: Evil Fluffy Bunnies [=3] (Minax Faction) Recruiting

ANY NME CEASE POSTING ON THIS THREAD. No Questions Asked. (Firefox.. please remove that bullshit quote.)

Rza of NME.

lordwolf;230141 said:
ANY NME CEASE POSTING ON THIS THREAD. No Questions Asked. (Firefox.. please remove that bullshit quote.)

Rza of NME.

Ya, everyone halt the e-peening. Save the pvp for the fields, I like silver.

_Nish

Wanderer

Balthazar-demise;230162 said:
Ya, everyone halt the e-peening. Save the pvp for the fields, I like silver.

flaming on forums = pwned in the game = wants to cry irl

atm i consider Rza as a friend so i will do what he asked

For those who arent in the Know. =3 Is now controlled (Last i checked) By Bartok of EVP, Nish has moved on to .E, May all his duels be great

Eskeshehir;231184 said:
For those who arent in the Know. =3 Is now controlled (Last i checked) By Bartok of EVP, Nish has moved on to .E, May all his duels be great

Actually, think it was coveira the leadership skipped on to.

Lucifall

Knight

Enough of this senseless stuff. Its not becasue he changed sides that he will not be one of my best friends anymore. Its simple, I dont care. The same way you want to join ATHF reaver, he joined Equilibrium.

p01n7e

Sorceror

I guess i was right after all.All or most of the old EVP members , including several others, act cool on the forums, try to act cool on the field so that they can get in e., which IS sad.Everybody says how he enjoys fights with e. , bla bla, how he respects 'em and all those words spoken in vain, when the tongue making little to none sound does the job better :( I will not be surprised if someone took this as a direct insult to him, and although it is not planned to be one, if that one feels insulted then he has a reason to, cuz he now thinks himself to be a member of the lowest groups of this shard.

_Nish

Wanderer

p01n7e;233260 said:
I guess i was right after all.All or most of the old EVP members , including several others, act cool on the forums, try to act cool on the field so that they can get in e., which IS sad.Everybody says how he enjoys fights with e. , bla bla, how he respects 'em and all those words spoken in vain, when the tongue making little to none sound does the job better :( I will not be surprised if someone took this as a direct insult to him, and although it is not planned to be one, if that one feels insulted then he has a reason to, cuz he now thinks himself to be a member of the lowest groups of this shard.

Mr. Pointe,

FYI i left EVP coz i had some "troubles" with their leaders. not coz i "wanted" to join e.
after i left EVP, arround 4 days after, i joined e. coz they r the best guild as far as i know and im happy they accepted me.
[/formal]
[flame] at least the lowest group is over the house-hiders, so in what group do you fit in? and whats your problem with me? your life is dedicated to walk behind me watching my acts and decisions? coz everything i do, you have to start flaming me. are you furious coz u get pwned? lets stop this damn flame and go take care of your life since this is nothing of your concern.[/flame]

rdx

Sorceror

p01n7e;233260 said:

oh your wrong mrgotkickedfromevp, yeah it must still hurt you bad and you cant hide your hate... but still you fail in your provoke attempts, poor you

hickman48

Knight

i think you guys are retarded so what if they house hide i thought ppl play a game to win im defanetly not the best pvp i know for sure ( i am gunna blame it on dial up) but for real stop bitching about it b/c belive it or not you can do it to :eek: and belive it or not to stop house hiders from killing you all you have to do is leave omg i know it crazy right who whould have thought about it and stop flaming guild each one has there own statigy im not in any one of the big 3 and relly im not in any small ones at the time b/c i have friends and ya know what i do shit with all of em i hand with nme evp and a few e so eat it all of ya and keep the fighting in fel k thx billions

Windows Dark

Wanderer

hickman48;233364 said:
i think you guys are retarded so what if they house hide i thought ppl play a game to win im defanetly not the best pvp i know for sure ( i am gunna blame it on dial up) but for real stop bitching about it b/c belive it or not you can do it to :eek: and belive it or not to stop house hiders from killing you all you have to do is leave omg i know it crazy right who whould have thought about it and stop flaming guild each one has there own statigy im not in any one of the big 3 and relly im not in any small ones at the time b/c i have friends and ya know what i do shit with all of em i hand with nme evp and a few e so eat it all of ya and keep the fighting in fel k thx billions

You write like a 4 year old kid. Die irl u retarded.

Jamboish

Wanderer

Windows Dark;233445 said:
You write like a 4 year old kid. Die irl u retarded.

lol. You're not much better. :)

Next time you flame someone about how they write stuff, make sure you spell all your words right! Unless, and forgive me if I was wrong, is your primary language ebonics?

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Jambo-demise;233450 said:
lol. You're not much better. :)

Next time you flame someone about how they write stuff, make sure you spell all your words right! Unless, and forgive me if I was wrong, is your primary language ebonics?

My primary language is 133715h, spell that _|_.
At least I can use punctuation, dots and everything its needed to understand. Have you ever thought in trying some good interpretation classes?

_Nish

Wanderer

Windows Dark;233453 said:
My primary language is 133715h, spell that _|_.
At least I can use punctuation, dots and everything its needed to understand. Have you ever thought in trying some good interpretation classes?

PWNED!

</flame>

Scorpio X

Wanderer

hickman48;233364 said:
Wow, what a sentence..

bashir89

Wanderer

Jambo-demise;233450 said:
Unless, and forgive me if I was wrong, is your primary language ebonics?

That better not be a racial slur.:eek: :eek: