UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Evil Fluffy Bunnies [=3] (Minax Faction) Recruiting

TAW_Horse

Wanderer
Re: Evil Fluffy Bunnies [=3] (Minax Faction) Recruiting

wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys must be really cool in school :rolleyes:

RockEye

Knight

To get back to topic, if you guys from EVP had a house at brit mg, you'd use it i am sure of it. Now when you don't you talk about house hiders = suckz000rz, how's a gz hiding different?

I hide in house when i expect to get ganked by 5vs1 gz sitters since my pvp chars are red. I use evs too when i expect to get ganked and i feel ok with it, al least i even the odds.

_Nish

Wanderer

hes is just a noob and want everyone to think we are like him. we never had a house at brit mg, we are factioned, cant hide in GZ, you are noob, go mind your own business house-hider :|

Well its nice to know that the forum still has Asshats. EVP wouldnt have a house at Brit Gate for 1. 2 If they did it would be public im sure. and 3 Most of the PvPers in EVP are red (And factioned) So wtf good would it do to hide in a GZ... Fucking noobs piss me off...

Bjo

Wanderer

RockEye;229313 said:
To get back to topic, if you guys from EVP had a house at brit mg, you'd use it i am sure of it. Now when you don't you talk about house hiders = suckz000rz, how's a gz hiding different?

I hide in house when i expect to get ganked by 5vs1 gz sitters since my pvp chars are red. I use evs too when i expect to get ganked and i feel ok with it, al least i even the odds.

i could buy all the houses in brit for my guildmates if i wanted to.

its not cos we cant afford one, dick.

RockEye;229313 said:

You can't gz hide during faction fights and seeing as this thread is talking about EVP's faction guild "Evil Fluffy Bunnies =3", your comment has no value. Secondly, =3 would not have houses in brit mg, we have our own feluccan town and clan headquarters. Even if we did have a house there, we wouldn't use it to hold sigils. Can we get this thread back to recruiting now?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

It's ironic, everyone always said if e. had a gate house we'd hide in it too. Well then we got one... and oh wait it became public. I have a feeling EVP would be in the same boat, atleast with the leaders they have now.

_Nish

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio;229591 said:
It's ironic, everyone always said if e. had a gate house we'd hide in it too. Well then we got one... and oh wait it became public. I have a feeling EVP would be in the same boat, atleast with the leaders they have now.

QFT - Quoted For True

bashir89

Wanderer

Bjo;229517 said:
i could buy all the houses in brit for my guildmates if i wanted to.

its not cos we cant afford one, dick.

Nuff said.

RockEye

Knight

Firefox, when you become red you'll see, the difference is that you still can't be attacked by horde of gz non-factioned blue's, that gives you less gankers at least.

Btw you are talking about two different guilds here, only your =3 guild is factioned, EVP guild ppl can still hide in gz. It's like 2D and e. NME has only one guild and we are all factioned.
So Nish who's a noob now.

_Nish

Wanderer

RockEye;229812 said:
Firefox, when you become red you'll see, the difference is that you still can't be attacked by horde of gz non-factioned blue's, that gives you less gankers at least.

Btw you are talking about two different guilds here, only your =3 guild is factioned, EVP guild ppl can still hide in gz. It's like 2D and e. NME has only one guild and we are all factioned.
So Nish who's a noob now.

FYI i have 2 red chars and i know how it is. and im not responsable for EVP, the guild i lead is =3, and u can be sure no one will hide.

RockEye;229812 said:
It's like 2D and e. vs NME/rw/fm has a shit ton of allies and NME only comes out of hiding when they are on.

hmmmm

Im giving up after this post. Trying to talk sense into these people is a waste of valuable time. If you choose to flame on the forums it means YOU GOT PWND IN GAME stfu accept it and move on, Get better and pwn the guy who pwnd you. Forum PvP is sooo lame, and i guarantee the lot of you who read this that ima get flamed for this too ... Sad..

craig

Sorceror

Firefox you guys hide in your faction base against me, and i was still getting you guys. Finally when a faction friend shows up he just runs in there drops 2 of you and we got the sigils. So pls stop it with the we dont hide bullshit. You already attempted to get into E. and got shut down so stop trying.

_Nish

Wanderer

craig;230055 said:
Firefox you guys hide in your faction base against me, and i was still getting you guys. Finally when a faction friend shows up he just runs in there drops 2 of you and we got the sigils. So pls stop it with the we dont hide bullshit. You already attempted to get into E. and got shut down so stop trying.

your words dont hurt me, and btw i stoped trying, and u know, some peoples have intelligence to be not lured out of the base so your thiefy friend get teh sigils.

craig

Sorceror

After my thiefy friend was dead you still did not come out. Oh well you died, anyways. Oh yeah work on some x healing you just stand there and let brunus die

_Nish

Wanderer

craig;230098 said:
After my thiefy friend was dead you still did not come out. Oh well you died, anyways. Oh yeah work on some x healing you just stand there and let brunus die

w/e u say, i know what was going on, i was talking with brunus on TS, i know what i did and why i did. i would like to you to dont put your dirty nose on my tactics. and brunus died coz he runned after u when i said to do not. you guys were with 3 thiefs, i killed 2 :| there still one remaining. btw, whats teh point of wanting faction without joining them? =\