UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ever gotten caught masturbating?

Antarus

Wanderer
treestumps said:
ahahahah mine arnt any good
one time i was in the shower and i never knew my brother was awake.. i thought i was the only one home but i guess he was upstairs waitin for the bathroom and i was being loud and yeah i come out and he gives me this dirty look and i just walked to my room ahah

but my friends cousin (who is a girl) was masterbating in the school bathroom.. not in a stall or anything and a teacher walked in.. and was like wtf ? lol she got suspended

Any girl who talks about masterbation wins in my book.

Lorthic

Knight
Public masturbation shouldn't be a crime. You're simply expressing yourself and allowing others to see how you feel, and thus allowing them into your life, showing them your own little world. It's in a sense a good way to pick up chicks. My girlfriend gets horny as anything when she catches me slammin' my salmon.

Furota said:
Public masturbation shouldn't be a crime. You're simply expressing yourself and allowing others to see how you feel, and thus allowing them into your life, showing them your own little world. It's in a sense a good way to pick up chicks. My girlfriend gets horny as anything when she catches me slammin' my salmon.

so you would like to be out in public in some random place and look over and see some dude "slammin' his salmon"

that sucks

pr0totype

Wanderer
i NEV3R GOT CAUGHT MASTARBATNG BUT YAST3RDAY MORNNG AFTER I GOT OUT OF DA SHOWER MAH FREIND GIRL FREIND WOKED BY M3 IN TEH HAL AND PART OF A MAGAZIEN WASNT COV3RED BY MAH CLOTHES SO I GUES I WAS KIND OF CAUGHT1!!!1 OMG WTF LOL IT WAS RILLY EMBARASNG!!1!111 WTF LOL H3H3