UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ever gotten caught masturbating?

Izikiel.qop

Wanderer
i got caught my first time (wasnt really caught, just read). my gf and i had been planning it for weeks, waiting for her parents to leave so i could sneak over.

Well this was the chance, her parents go out, and i got a trusted friend to drop me off. So me and this girl, who was absolutely beautiful, were goin at it for a good 45 minutes before I look out her window, and see something reflective looking back at me. I jump up, open the blinds, and it is my good friend with a camera, catching my every move. It wasnt too embarassing for me, but i felt bad for my girl, who was kind of upset about it.

This movie can be found on kazaa. Search for "tiny weener and ugly girl".

cya

Megumi

Wanderer
During one of my ventures back into social waters... Well, one of the times i quit UO, i actually had a girl friend. Long story short, her father walked into her room while i was at her house "watching movies" to find me going down on her. She was banned from seeing me and he told me that if she did see me he'd kill me, i started playing UO again.

Megumi

Wanderer
treestumps said:
ahahahah mine arnt any good
one time i was in the shower and i never knew my brother was awake.. i thought i was the only one home but i guess he was upstairs waitin for the bathroom and i was being loud and yeah i come out and he gives me this dirty look and i just walked to my room ahah

but my friends cousin (who is a girl) was masterbating in the school bathroom.. not in a stall or anything and a teacher walked in.. and was like wtf ? lol she got suspended

School bathroom ones are always the best. My (male) friend's girlfirend got caught going down on another girl at college... that was a FUN week.

clamcharlie

Wanderer
What can brown do for you????

Furota said:
If you have, tell the story. I'm sure we've all been in locker rooms enough (and in some cases bent over the bench *cough* Reality *cough*), to not be ashamed of what's happened to us.

One that I'll remember and shorten it up: I was standing up in my room doing it, and my mom opened my door. Needless to say I was in front of the door and as it swung open, I happened to be off balance, and it knocked me into my closet where I was buried by a bunch of clothing.

Eh...

-Lorthic

(what an awesome thousandth post. :<)
ups.....when you live in a small town your ups driver can become very comfortable with just walking in and setting your order on the table.......

Galgum

Page
I thought so, I figured someone making an image of themself would exaggerate it in all the right areas, you however, didn't. Sorry it was just begging to be mentioned, if not by me, than by someone else.

Galgum said:
I thought so, I figured someone making an image of themself would exaggerate it in all the right areas, you however, didn't. Sorry it was just begging to be mentioned, if not by me, than by someone else.
If I was online, you know I would have had to hit that one up.