UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ever gotten caught masturbating?

grape-soda

Sorceror
I've honestly never been caught wackin it, idk im sure all parents know there kids do. I've almost been caught having sex once before, heres the story.

I was at my gfs for the weekend and her parents were heading out for Home Depot. So we decided to have a quickie. well about 5 mins into it her dog starts barking and her parents had pulled into the driveway. Her mom had forgotten her purse, she came in to check on us luckily we had time to put are shirts and and throw the covers over the top of us and act like we were just laying watching a movie. Her mom thought nothing of it.

Thuhrin

Wanderer
yea we fat people need loving too...got a girl set up for this weekend, did it while playin uo too. w00t.

p.s. its been a while give me a break

Never got caught, but interesting story here.

One time I was at my gf's house slingin mah shyt and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. So I shoved that turkey back in the pot but I got caught on the damn zipper. I got a very fine scratch from it, but it scarred. It's hard to notice I guess, but being I already know it's there just makes it more visible to me. :(

Whenever my gf's parents come home, they always ALWAYS jokingly yell upstairs "Put your clothes on!" So we're always like, "Okay!"

They never think anything of it, which is hilarious. :cool:

SirJared said:
Ha! Orange, your gf's 'rents sound cool.

They're nice people, and mean well, but they can be very niave and ridiculous about certain things. They come home and say that completely out of a joke, but if they ever really knew what we were doing they'd say I ban thee and para gank me in their own house. :(

I've been dating the girl for 3 years, and so far we haven't had any other close calls. :cool:

My theory: Instead of having a ton of quickies where you know your ass has an 80% probability of being caught, just wait. I've found that whenever my gf's parents "thought" we were doing something and came upstairs to see and actually found us playing a card game or studying for a test, she trusts us that much more. So they're more likely to leave the house even with me there. Her parents have downright left to go out for the night and left us the house for 10 hours. So that's how I see it, keep the snake in your pants unless you know 100% you're alone for a while, let the parents try to bust you and find out you really are being innocent and not doing anything, then when you get the perfect opportunity, go all out!! :cool:

well, my ex now (we had been dating for almost 3 years until recently) moved a while back, so she would spend entire summers with my family out here...so we were alone for pretty much months, so no point in ever coming close to getting caught :p