UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Rofl ok let's get things straight. SM doesn't even do idocs anymore, do you see them at idocs because I sure don"t...ONE and SM were allied for like a week or two at most and that was 2 months ago.
Can anyone produce any screenshots of SM with ONE at an idoc? GLUTT? And HS? For real? We were never allied with them AT ANY POINT. The only guild we were actually properly allied with was stickys guild and I refer to that as an alliance because they refused to join ONE on alts, hence the designation of "alliance" / 2 seperate guilds. SICK is different because SICK is ONE and ONE is SICK. Its the same people. So you cannot call that an alliance. So yes ONE was allied with one other guild for an extended perioid of time. Not 10, ONE.
But that's all in the past now anyway since DMG split from us 2 days ago just like RAW did a year ago. And we still stomped the fuck outta DMG before we stomped the fuck outta you (EQMS) 20 mins later and solo looted the entire idoc.

Quit the propaganda that nobody believes and come back down to earth from time to time. Your delusional, your bad, and your just plain old sad :(

your arugments about alliances and being outnumberes are old and tired. History never cares how a battle is won, it only cares who won and who lost. And you don't win very often I'm afraid...

your not god, your not jesus, your not alah or the saving hand of hybrid, your pathetic. and when your guild dies off and splinters into the other remaining guilds nobody will remember you for any sort of groundbreaking pvp renewal on this shard, they will remember you for being a bunch of bitches. and that's it.

crikey

Sorceror
I gotta say that HS and ONE didn't get along so well. I've always seen them fighting it out whenever I managed to sneak into an idoc

Not that anyone cares about hs lol

ROBFAB

Wanderer
the funny thing is gluttony is never at the idocs to see his crew get stompped down besides the one by the water were ONE smashed the F out of DB4 lol at that new guild....and then stomped down MS EQ...

Trevor

Knight
Rofl ok let's get things straight. SM doesn't even do idocs anymore, do you see them at idocs because I sure don"t...ONE and SM were allied for like a week or two at most and that was 2 months ago.
Can anyone produce any screenshots of SM with ONE at an idoc? GLUTT? And HS? For real? We were never allied with them AT ANY POINT. The only guild we were actually properly allied with was stickys guild and I refer to that as an alliance because they refused to join ONE on alts, hence the designation of "alliance" / 2 seperate guilds. SICK is different because SICK is ONE and ONE is SICK. Its the same people. So you cannot call that an alliance. So yes ONE was allied with one other guild for an extended perioid of time. Not 10, ONE.
But that's all in the past now anyway since DMG split from us 2 days ago just like RAW did a year ago. And we still stomped the fuck outta DMG before we stomped the fuck outta you (EQMS) 20 mins later and solo looted the entire idoc.

Quit the propaganda that nobody believes and come back down to earth from time to time. Your delusional, your bad, and your just plain old sad :(

your arugments about alliances and being outnumberes are old and tired. History never cares how a battle is won, it only cares who won and who lost. And you don't win very often I'm afraid...

your not god, your not jesus, your not alah or the saving hand of hybrid, your pathetic. and when your guild dies off and splinters into the other remaining guilds nobody will remember you for any sort of groundbreaking pvp renewal on this shard, they will remember you for being a bunch of bitches. and that's it.
Pretty sure dmg killed more of you, only time you killed us was when you sat there with the dragons. Before Whitebeard came in we drop every single one of you. And even with whitebeard we still killed you. Half the time we didn't even attack you guys, we went after fab because hes a faggot. Just because we all logged for the night doesnt mean anything why sit at an idoc with a 4 hour window. It was a sitty idoc in the swamps...

You guild is kind like how ip used to be until eqms got enough backing that they rolled every single idoc.

ROBFAB

Wanderer
EQ MS IS BAD TREVOR LOL ..your about 45 mins away from me you live in toms river come say to my face im a faggot IRL watch you get knocked the fuck out

Trevor

Knight
EQ MS IS BAD TREVOR LOL ..your about 45 mins away from me you live in toms river come say to my face im a faggot IRL watch you get knocked the fuck out
I dont live in Toms river thats about 45 mins from me. Someone is having a bad holiday. And i am not saying they are good i am saying that used to roll idocs when they had 50 kids with ms running on screen back in the day now they dont have that many. Maybe 15-20

Rage more Fab ;)

ROBFAB

Wanderer
a holiday ? how old are you trevor that you are celebrating something that i did when i was like 14 15 yrs old jesus you must be a sick loser and work in like pathmark or something to be smoking lol...i feel bad for you mann..and ill never rage over this game soo goodluck lol this game means nothing to me and i will never give a shit about a stupid PC game that would never get me far in lifee..GOOD TRY though lol enjoy your holiday fucking loser lol

Trevor

Knight
a holiday ? how old are you trevor that you are celebrating something that i did when i was like 14 15 yrs old jesus you must be a sick loser and work in like pathmark or something to be smoking lol...i feel bad for you mann..and ill never rage over this game soo goodluck lol this game means nothing to me and i will never give a shit about a stupid PC game that would never get me far in lifee..GOOD TRY though lol enjoy your holiday fucking loser lol
These seem prettty hateful. Your so mature raging over a forum at me.
Lol rage more please this is killing me.

\/ Thats my job What do you do. Stock shelves at staples at the age of 35?

ROBFAB

Wanderer
how am i raging ? lol i dont get it lol...i really dont get it lol... 35 ? not even close ...i work a real job to not be a loser an celebrate something thats not even a holiday lol LMFAO ...

crikey

Sorceror
how am i raging ? lol i dont get it lol...i really dont get it lol... 35 ? not even close ...i work a real job to not be a loser an celebrate something thats not even a holiday lol LMFAO ...

It's not a real holiday but it is an urban tradition. People from all social classes smoke. From your average street bum, all the way up to presidents of the united states.

Its not really a bad thing. Don't believe what mummy told you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.