UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't die :/

Newk

Sorceror
I think the earth would explode if you guys actually did something worth posting. Congrats on PvP tho.

crikey

Sorceror
dang! house hiders!

Chase, you must be a little peeved with the new patch fixing the house killing glitch ;)

You and your guys were pretty good at it. ohs wellls

KAMAKAZEE

Sorceror
Thats nothin new chase they wont 1v1 or 2v1 they always either run off to their base with 15+ more ppl , or option 2 house hide. Just the same ol shit lies,gay, and,lies harder

Seven Jr

Sorceror
It's ok, I understood your post, the way EQ plays is they overly enjoy trying to get under peoples skin. I think it's funny, I've had people come pk me before only to taste some hammer 2 minutes later.

I find it funny that in the pvp forum all you can talk about is EQ/MS, I mean if you kill them as often as everyone supposedly says then why post screenshots. When you post screenshots its like saying it was a personal challenge or accomplishment to kill someone/group.

The thing I actually find the funniest is some skinny dude who hasn't graduated high school acting like he's bad ass. I suppose when you're world is UO you have to resort to ingame accomplishments.

I find it funny that in the pvp forum all you can talk about is EQ/MS, I mean if you kill them as often as everyone supposedly says then why post screenshots. When you post screenshots its like saying it was a personal challenge or accomplishment to kill someone/group.

The thing I actually find the funniest is some skinny dude who hasn't graduated high school acting like he's bad ass. I suppose when you're world is UO you have to resort to ingame accomplishments.

I agree with some of what you're saying, but you should post a pic so it's fair... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.