UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-KANE

Squire
Please tell me someone got screenshots of that fight at idoc earlier, when ONE smashed EQ, Btw glutt ur head is on my steps along with the rest of your lame ass guild

GluttSDS

Sorceror
That IDOC was a bloodbath on both sides -- our side being one guild(EQ), your side being 5+ guilds working together to try to stop nubs in purple.

p.s.

It was funny when you sent in Heavy Smokers guild to try to stop us and they got... well, smoked :(

Stides40oz

Knight
glutts head is not a very rare item lol nor is anyones for that matter. Now "head taken in a tournament" thats a little more rare when it comes to collectable heads

GimpCent

Knight
Please tell me someone got screenshots of that fight at idoc earlier, when ONE smashed EQ, Btw glutt ur head is on my steps along with the rest of your lame ass guild

*sigh*

No one cares... and the fact you took his head is creepy. Have you ever sat back and thought maybe college>ultima?

That IDOC was a bloodbath on both sides -- our side being one guild(EQ), your side being 5+ guilds working together to try to stop nubs in purple.

p.s.

It was funny when you sent in Heavy Smokers guild to try to stop us and they got... well, smoked :(

whats wrong? your not getting beat by some silly alliances are you? i thought you were gluttony the savior of hybrid. i guess your just north korea now with your failed nukes and lost food aid. cant handle nato beating on your doors.

Newk

Sorceror
whats wrong? your not getting beat by some silly alliances are you? i thought you were gluttony the savior of hybrid. i guess your just north korea now with your failed nukes and lost food aid. cant handle nato beating on your doors.

Given Glutt's maturity level, I don't think he will understand your metaphor.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

As long as you recognize the fact that it takes the entire world to attempt to stop us.... you guys must feel really elite knowing that your guild alone cannot touch mine and you must call in every one you know on skype to attempt to battle the nubs in purple. That makes you guys pretty pro!

As long as you recognize the fact that it takes the entire world to attempt to stop us.... you guys must feel really elite knowing that your guild alone cannot touch mine and you must call in every one you know on skype to attempt to battle the nubs in purple. That makes you guys pretty pro!

you thinking you are cool is the same as china thinking they are cool.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

ROBFAB

Wanderer
ONE didnt team up with the baddies DB4 guild lol heavy crew suckkss they die everytime they go out and pk lol

i just like how everyone hates to admit teaming up. whats the difference if you team up to beat some ass. if you dont team up and die whats the fun in that. sometimes alliances dont pay off and what you just deny the existence. shit ive never allied with anyone but i rolled to many idocs with many different guilds. cry more ladies. i think you all left your tampons in the bathroom toilet.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
i just like how everyone hates to admit teaming up. whats the difference if you team up to beat some ass. if you dont team up and die whats the fun in that. sometimes alliances dont pay off and what you just deny the existence. shit ive never allied with anyone but i rolled to many idocs with many different guilds. cry more ladies. i think you all left your tampons in the bathroom toilet.

Agreed 100% -- the one time EQ/MS got paid to do an IDOC(where it was ONE/HS/DMG/SM/MM and other guilds allied) we took it over with RAW and the group that paid us got a rose of trinsic so all parties were happy. I came ont he forums and admitted to what happened that night.

ONE allies up 5+ guilds and randoms from skype to come fight their battles every IDOC and then rush to the forums to claim they CAN handle PVP by themselves(lol). Sad times

kryptic3

Page
ONE is only allied with S!CK/SM, and we all have chars in each guild so its really not a big deal, Hs is dead will u quit fucking bringing their name up u fat shit, we havent been allied with them in months. Last night ONE held an idoc with 8 people, vs RAW+EQ+DMG+SOS, thanks for the running away(if thats what you call pvp) oh and the 18x18 placement and all the loot

GluttSDS

Sorceror
p.s.

If you look in all the PVP threads you will see SICK members saying ONE is allied with 10 different guilds -- quite sad that this is what UO pvp has become.

White Lotus

Sorceror
we aint alied to SM that lasted like a week and was like 2 months ago we stopped playing with them cuz the language barrior and they never brought anyone in EVER. the only guild we roll with is sick and they all have one chars. so if you call a pk guild an alliance then ok....why not ask heavys guild if fought them twice at the idoc before MS came in...we thought if anything u guys came in together to fight us..but after we had a few guild fights in Jel against heavys guild it became clear that isnt the case....regardless of what people think i dont really care Good Fights to all you guys...good fights in Jel last night to heavys guild and good fights at the idocs Glut..even tho its mass pvp its still pvp...Our guilds are what keeps the server alive....

Im gm of ONE and i dont know who in my guild is saying we are allied with 10 guids...there arnt even 10 active guilds on the shard....So offically fuck what you"heard" or other people pretending to be in ONE are saying....we are only allied with SICK

kryptic3

Page
no lies fatty you can ask your boys, they know what happened at the idoc at yew xroads, along with raw and dmg, who left early :)

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Maybe things have changed in the past 24 hours but to say you guys are only allied to SICK is a lie that has been refuted by everyone but you guys :/

Status
Not open for further replies.