UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythm

Sorceror
I love how you clearly have no argument and you know it. :)

lol anyone who knows me knows I always have an argument. Arguing with you is like arguing with my gf. You guys make no effort to create cogent sound arguments. When you are done looking up what cogent means try again.

I also think you are uneducated and illiterate so your probably do not understand my Sancho reference.

lol anyone who knows me knows I always have an argument. Arguing with you is like arguing with my gf. You guys make no effort to create cogent sound arguments. When you are done looking up what cogent means try again.

I also think you are uneducated and illiterate so your probably do not understand my Sancho reference.

I love how your pretending too have a gf :/

cream66

Sorceror

We are posting video after video of you the ONE/SICK blue zerg alliance getting smashed in the field and at IDOCs.

You guys house hid in this one even though you had 13+ people(all of them died)... definitely not PVPers. How sad...

p.s.

And now that we have several spies infiltrated into ONE(not that that's hard), the fun has only just begun.
"BUT THAT'S OK" we will just ally twice as many to win!!

Mico

Sorceror
So I see 8 EQMS and 1 Sick member. Does that not validate my point? Don't talk about missing Gheal's when we stomped 15 of you're members in a 8V30 fight. Keep dodging request for an even fight because you know you can't win. You have no argument, beat us even numbers or stfu and keep practicing scrub.
ALl I see is dead again.

Status
Not open for further replies.