UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Possibly the most pointless thread ever. pages and pages of reiterated and terrible flaming...take it out on the field boys.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Apollyon said:
That torro part was EFFING hilarious lol. I laughed for a good 10 seconds. TORRO COME TORRO COME hahahah good shit. btw to the hater on explode pots you try it? and try doing it when 2 people are attacking you at the same time. The end... gg
What?
I don't record everything I do but the other day I was walking around north of vesper and came across two guys in a small house moving chests of magic fencing weapons about, I was on my stun/alchy, two enemies, one stun alchy, 20+ explo/refresh pots. it was a piece of piss, they both attacked me but I assure you, it was not even a challenge, after getting ow on loot I then had to deal with their alts, stashed the chests and killed one chased the other away.
Please don't act like the ability to chain stun and pull off en explo eb/nox potion combo is anything special, I'm just saying, it sucks when you can't do it to a post duel noob (aka, when you are Doctor Death)
So fyi, I do try it, I do actually do it, and a darn sight better than Doctor Death.
The end, gg, yourself.

lordmatt

Sorceror

R a c e c a R said:
Possibly the most pointless thread ever. pages and pages of reiterated and terrible flaming...take it out on the field boys.

I don't play anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.