UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doing Coon

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: Doing Coon

lukin69;658976 said:
dude, obviously YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. Man you just dont get it sundoom. Heres a hint. *dont open a gate to fire dungeon in luna bank*. FAIL. Your guild fine sir, is fail. Its called siutational awareness. Learn T2A, stay away from despise. I guarantee, GUARANTEE you are bring this on yourself.

If you are making posts like the ones you are making, its obvious lessons ARE needed.

open gates to fel? like hell i would..

ghosting dungeons, ghost the entrances to t2a. not very hard to do that either. moment any ghost sees any char at these spots, stealthers come in and search each spawn for monster deaths - moment one is found, most likely the spawners are too.

thats all that happens, how can anyone champ under those conditions? only reason you've been able to successfully complete champs is because those who attack us are to chicken to come after your guild which has a bunch of experienced reds.

piece of shit failure.

Sundoom

Sorceror

lukin69;658985 said:
Thats why i followed you guys into fire from luna. :<

i wasn't there for that one. never would have happened had i known. im sure you know that too since you never saw me, did you.

MB

Knight

Anyone who has been to brit gate can vouch that our guild isn't full of experienced PVPers.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

Sundoom;658984 said:
thats all that happens, how can anyone champ under those conditions? only reason you've been able to successfully complete champs is because those who attack us are to chicken to come after your guild which has a bunch of experienced reds.

BOH has completed some spawns, without getting raided. I challenge ANYONE to say BOH has experienced reds.

The short is, everyone that spawns gets raided. I guesstimate I get raided 75%-85% of the spawns I participate in. When the reds show up, as they usually do, I try to defend myself as best as I can as long as I can. I end up dead either way.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

MusclyBarbarian;658987 said:
Anyone who has been to brit gate can vouch that our guild isn't full of experienced PVPers.

True. This guy falls on his back faster than my ex-girlfriend.

The difference between a bitch and a whore?
A bitch has sex with everyone EXCEPT YOU.

Lucifall

Knight

Sundoom;658950 said:
Not one of you have said your spawners, everyone of you have said your raiders, so here's a real question. What's the point in a spawning guild even trying to do a champ when raiding guilds -if not one raiding guild, then another is- are ALWAYS online?

They get a pvp guild to protect them. If that fails, they set people to protect while others spawn. Fuck, that's EXACTLY what e. did to EVP. We did spawns, they protected it from raids.

Sundoom;658939 said:
As for practice, i'm still the same palidan template i've been since i first started demise =and im never going to convert to a mage pvper. only thing that does is spamming 1st-3rd page spells. i have no reason to even attempt to learn something so pitiful.

You know nothing of mage PvP if you believe that's all you do as one. What does a dexxer does? Heal and spam specials. FUN!

Unless if you use your character to the full potential, obviously you will get STOMPED by EVERY pvp guild. But alas, I don't expect someone like you to understand this. Practicing as a mage or as a dexxer is pitiful, aye?

Sundoom;658964 said:
as i said, your lessons are failures and i have no reason to change my palidan template and i refuse to convert to magery or i'd end up as much of a failure as you.

Again, YOUR FUCKING CHOICE. YOU decided to take a BAD template for GENERAL purposes. YOUR FAULT.

Everything Lukin said is right. There are characters who excel at spawning: necro mages or even necros with whirlwind weapons. There are chars who excel at pvp: Properly built mages or dexxers. There are chars who excel at gold farming: Usually dexxers.

You are so full of shit it's not even funny. What you demn to be injust is just your own twisted belief that everything should be handled in your plate for you to take without any effort.

Sundoom

Sorceror

i use chiv spells with my dexxer, i built it after years of playing. if i had the option to rebuild the template i most likely wouldn't. i have no reason to be a mage and i have my template set to the best i can always tryin to improve. i can only do better with certain equipment which i cannot get if i can't get the funds to do so. even doing bods i still have never been able to.

and i doubt my template is even bad at all. all i've seen out of a mage is spamming 1st to 3rd page sells and it is very rare to see anything higher other than flamestrikes.

my opinions are based on what i see, if your saying i should not believe in that then go play a custom shard.

i dont demn what i think is "unjust" i demn the "strategies" you use.

i also demn the fact that you are all "RAIDERS" so whats the point in even having "SPAWNERS"

(Add-on)

4 main raid guilds, 5+ lesser raid guilds, who knows how many inexperienced raid guilds. Very few spawning guilds.

All the raid guilds target spawning guilds which in turn other raid guilds come to kill the spawnin guild too, but end up fighting the first raid guild.

Tell me how much of a lie that is.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

Humpster;658937 said:
to people who raid for pvp,
you do pvp for fun i think
what fun is to kill a 7xgm char with 0 arties and bad suit?

if you really want good field pvp's in the future you guys should help the growing guilds

This is on the money. It's not pvp it is pking. Big Difference. If you say you raid to just pvp my response is what a crock of shit. How about defending the useless newbie guilds against raids from other stacked guilds. Hmmm does that happen often? Back in the day you had people like Arkanis and others who would actually defend champs for the fun of pvp. Because it was actually challenging to defend the newbie guilds from other raiders. Those that take on newbie charachters aren't doing it for pvp they are doing it for an easy kill/ insurance, scrolls, and a possible artifcat.

So whoever said he raids just to pvp. Give me a break. Your just looking for easy kills so you can brag about how badass you are. Ohh what a badass who can kill 7Xgm weak newbs.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Lucifall;658995 said:
They get a pvp guild to protect them. If that fails, they set people to protect while others spawn. Fuck, that's EXACTLY what e. did to EVP. We did spawns, they protected it from raids.

As if any of these current pvp guilds give a shit about spawners. If no one is friends with any of these raid guilds, then there is no point in your statement.

Lucifall

Knight

Sundoom;659002 said:
i use chiv spells with my dexxer

Oh, nice. And how does this differs from mages spamming 1st-3rd circle spells? It doesn't.

How does it differs from the random archers who cast consecrate weapon and shot hoping for a kill? It doesn't.

Sundoom;659002 said:
i have no reason to be a mage and i have my template set to the best i can always tryin to improve. i can only do better with certain equipment which i cannot get if i can't get the funds to do so. even doing bods i still have never been able to.

Again, your choice.

Sundoom;659002 said:
i can only do better with certain equipment which i cannot get if i can't get the funds to do so. even doing bods i still have never been able to.

I did BODs to make my first mage suit. Then my second. Then got a totem, made a dexxer suit. All this in 2 months. I can't possibly UNDERSTAND how you couldn't in YEARS of playing.

Sundoom;659002 said:
and i doubt my template is even bad at all. all i've seen out of a mage is spamming 1st to 3rd page sells and it is very rare to see anything higher other than flamestrikes.

You seem so proud of your template. Let me guess. Swords, tactics, anatomy, healing, chivalry and magic resist?

Sundoom;659002 said:
i also demn the fact that you are all "RAIDERS" so whats the point in even having "SPAWNERS"

To do spawns when there's no one to raid?! OH MY GOD, it can't possibly be that we have characters built for specific tasks! No, no!

lukin69

Knight

Dude, how can you even claim to know anything about playing a mage char if you never have. Thats like me saying I know how to drive a car at nascar just cuz ive seen it done on TV. What *I* am talking about is the very BASIC spawning template used throughout the world of UO on every shard by everyone for doing champ spawns. NECRO/WEAVING/MAGE. The glory of this template is the fact that you can succesfully defend yourself with it while decimating the spawn and tieing up mobs so you can concentrate on taking care of your guildies/party members.

Chiv/Dexxers are good if you know what you are doing, and by the sounds of it, this gloriuos template you play is fail. Either you dont know how play, dont know what you are doing with it, or it just sucks. If something sucks and consistently proves to be fail, why continue to do it? Where is the logic in that? If EVERYONE else says you are wrong, and it has been proven, why continue to beleive you are right?
Your logic is awful. 1 + 1 != 3.

Lucifall

Knight

Sundoom;659009 said:
As if any of these current pvp guilds give a shit about spawners. If no one is friends with any of these raid guilds, then there is no point in your statement.

What about you do a deal with the pvp guild? You do spawns and give them the skulls so they spawn harrowers? huh? Think outside the box, for once. Stop living in your little world where you are a righteous paladin hero.

I'm game for the raid, en route, ETA? 2 minutes!

Oh, day old thread? 9 pages of pure bullshit in under 24 hours?

Might as well get in my abusive licks while the opportunity lies in front of me

Fuck you Bile

Fuck you Evidence

Hey Brunus

blah blah blah

/thread