UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doing Coon

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Doing Coon

Sundoom;658933 said:
you never see me because i try to champ when i am hoping no one is on, but when none of your guilds are on, the [.com] and [SL] [SL] are. (.com using the above tactics and SL just out for Blood.)

Yeah. Exactly. You play when you hope there won't be opposition. You can't give input into a pvp-based thread.

Do BODs. Get a guild that's willing to share wealth to improve individual suits of it's members. Practice.

After you've done those, which is what I did before I could finally pvp, then we can talk.

Humpster

Wanderer

to people who raid for pvp,
you do pvp for fun i think
what fun is to kill a 7xgm char with 0 arties and bad suit?

if you really want good field pvp's in the future you guys should help the growing guilds

Sundoom

Sorceror

Lucifall;658934 said:
Yeah. Exactly. You play when you hope there won't be opposition. You can't give input into a pvp-based thread.

Do BODs. Get a guild that's willing to share wealth to improve individual suits of it's members. Practice.

After you've done those, which is what I did before I could finally pvp, then we can talk.

Bods, I've done, i've got plenty of money out of it and have improved my suit, the guild im in help eachother out as best they can, but it is very hard to improve templates when we can't even get 120 ps's that we "need" which is rare for anyone to have not used already, even more so when pvp guilds just whore them all.

And when stuff goes on a vender because some pvper is just tired of looking at it. They get bought probably by people who enter your gate every 30 minutes.

(Add-on)

As for practice, i'm still the same palidan template i've been since i first started demise =and im never going to convert to a mage pvper. only thing that does is spamming 1st-3rd page spells. i have no reason to even attempt to learn something so pitiful.

(Ignoring all the posts in the middle for a sec.)

Lucifall;658905 said:
God knows how many times I've given the scrolls to a newbie guild after raiding them. I raid because, as stated by Seer, there's no houses or guardzones to run to.

I know, Lucifall. I have been witness. I just had to laugh because as an over-arching generalization it just isn't true.

Now if you are referring to raids between the big four pvp guilds, then maybe. Or if you are really referring to counter-raids, then yes (I know you do a lot of them :p).

But 99% of the raids I see are a gang of reds/blues who ghost cam 'til 16 red, roll in, steal the spawn, kill the champ and then leg it for the stargate as fast as their little ethies can carry them (while trash talking and gloating if they got an arty). The last thing they want is pvp.

Anyone who really wants pvp just starts a Coon and posts on the forums. All the rest is just excuses (or we could call it public relations ;))...

:confused:

FE

lukin69

Knight

Sundoom;658933 said:
you never see me because i try to champ when i am hoping no one is on, but when none of your guilds are on, the [.com] and [SL] [SL] are. (.com using the above tactics and SL just out for Blood.)

oh seen a few G&G at champs, they just run away and switch to their reds to re-raid the champ.

So really, it's just an overall failure to even enter fel. You can decide to tell me whatever you want, but you won't change my mind on my current opinion. (For the past month I've tried to do champs, never once have I been able to complete one because of the same shit over and over.)

You are doing it wrong then. /the end.

Sundoom

Sorceror

lukin69;658948 said:
You are doing it wrong then. /the end.

let me know whats right then? try to champ when the 4 main pvp guilds are on - always one ghosting any champ they see or when 5+ lesser guilds are ghosting as Feerless just explained who run the moment they kill champ after lettin spawner guilds get up to the 16th skull.

Chances are, there is a 98% chance of beingraided at ANY champ because of this bullshit. Oh and keep in mind, this is a 24/7 rotation 7 days a week.

(Add-on)

Not one of you have said your spawners, everyone of you have said your raiders, so here's a real question. What's the point in a spawning guild even trying to do a champ when raiding guilds -if not one raiding guild, then another is- are ALWAYS online?

lukin69

Knight

Rules of running the spawn:
Lesson 1: Spawning with anything other than the following template unless you are a UO vetaran and know wtf is going = fail.
Mage, Resist, Med, Necro, SS, Focus, Spellweaving (scrolling down focus for magery, med and necro)

Lesson 2: Make yourself a 2/6 100 lrc suit with resists over 50. Anything else is fail.

Lesson 3: After training said character up, get to brit gate fel and befreind a couple of people after dieing 23412431 times trying to defend yourself and get them to teach you how the hell its done. Set up your hotkeys, especially wither, furies, fairies and WOD. set up magery hotkeys. When in spawns, ALWAYS be in wraith form and use whither/word of death. You leech back endless mana.

Lesson 4: Teach your guildies above info.

Lesson 5: Move out of trammel. PvP field practice with your guildies. Kill each other over and over and over and over then take it to brit gate. Run to despise and try to raid someone yourself. Make a red character.

Lesson 6: If at first you dont succeed, try try again. Rage posting on the forums = fail.

Lesson 7: If you still fail, start back to lesson 1, until you get it right or uninstall UO.

After doing these things you ought to be competent enough to run any spawn in under an hour. Dont try to spawn with 3 people, always take 5-6. Protect with a theif and sneak the scrolls out. If reds show up, fight back damnit, even if you die.
-L

Bile

Knight

Or just be soo afraid of pvp conflict and go in a stealth character and kill a few monsters then wait for the artifact to pop into your backpack.

Sundoom

Sorceror

lukin69;658952 said:
Rules of running the spawn:
Lesson 1: Spawning with anything other than the following template unless you are a UO vetaran and know wtf is going = fail.
Mage, Resist, Med, Necro, SS, Focus, Spellweaving (scrolling down focus for magery, med and necro)

Lesson 2: Make yourself a 2/6 100 lrc suit with resists over 50. Anything else is fail.

Lesson 3: After training said character up, get to brit gate fel and befreind a couple of people after dieing 23412431 times trying to defend yourself and get them to teach you how the hell its done.

Lesson 4: Teach your guildies above info:

Lesson 5: If at first you dont succeed, try try again. Rage posting on the forums = fail.

Lesson 6: If you still fail, start back to lesson 1, until you get it right or uninstall UO.

-L

Lesson one and lesson two are failures no matter what you say. If you are forced to use a certain template and suit to even live, your already a failure.

Lesson two only works if your guild is equipped to fend off pvp guilds who are simply loaded and probably use speed hacks as well. That is an overall failure as well.

Your lessons are for pvp guilds only. Not spawner guilds who can't fend off a bunch of pvpers who only do raids when logging onto ultima.

As for uninstalling uo, seems people like you who even suggest such a thing are the ones who should.

lukin69

Knight

Sundoom;658957 said:
Lesson one and lesson two are failures no matter what you say. If you are forced to use a certain template and suit to even live, your already a failure.

Lesson two only works if your guild is equipped to fend off pvp guilds who are simply loaded and probably use speed hacks as well. That is an overall failure as well.

Your lessons are for pvp guilds only. Not spawner guilds who can't fend off a bunch of pvpers who only do raids when logging onto ultima.

As for uninstalling uo, seems people like you who even suggest such a thing are the ones who should.

There is no such thing as a spawning guild without pvp. If you just spawn ilsh you fail at UO. Lessons one and two? Im sorry sir, but YOU are fail if you beleive that.

You are just butt hurt cuz you dont know how to play the game and people keep picking on you and you refuse to learn how to defend yourself, so keep doing the same thing over and over and over, go ahead, its bound to work eventually. Or you could take my advice and be finishing spawns in a damn week.

/fin

MB

Knight

If you want to finish spawns under an hour, you need wraith form wither bomb.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

Sundoom;658957 said:

You may wanna take Lukin's words as constructive criticism on how to improve your spawning attempts. Sure, I disagree with some minor bits, but overall it's good.

Anyhow, having a group of characters being able to work the monster tier's at a fast and convenient pace isn't such a bad idea, the faster you get the champ up (~30minutes isn't that bad) But if you brought a group of people to do a spawn, that cannot get the boss up fast, then you are begging to be raided.

Sundoom

Sorceror

lukin69;658958 said:
There is no such thing as a spawning guild without pvp. If you just spawn ilsh you fail at UO. Lessons one and two? Im sorry sir, but YOU are fail if you beleive that.

You are just butt hurt cuz you dont know how to play the game and people keep picking on you and you refuse to learn how to defend yourself, so keep doing the same thing over and over and over, go ahead, its bound to work eventually. Or you could take my advice and be finishing spawns in a damn week.

/fin

as i said, your lessons are failures and i have no reason to change my palidan template and i refuse to convert to magery or i'd end up as much of a failure as you.

oh and anyone can pvp, but when your just raided by a bunch of reds who are loaded on arties/millions worth of crafted armor and weps and look so much like they are speed hacking, i just dont give a damn what you say, because no matter what "lesson" you give, it does not change a god damn thing.

[Demise]Yung;658963 said:
You may wanna take Lukin's words as constructive criticism on how to improve your spawning attempts. Sure, I disagree with some minor bits, but overall it's good.

Anyhow, having a group of characters being able to work the monster tier's at a fast and convenient pace isn't such a bad idea, the faster you get the champ up (~30minutes isn't that bad) But if you brought a group of people to do a spawn, that cannot get the boss up fast, then you are begging to be raided.

Six days ago, we went in with 12 members at an undead champ, it took us 20-25 minutes to reach the 16th skull. We got raided by 8 reds who casted FS on members that were tryin to kill a massive spawn.

The thing is, they found us in lessa than 10 minutes of the champ starting, ghosting us. We thought of leaving, but we decided to stay and fight them, however, they never came until the 16th skull and more specifically they waited for a mass spawn which would have us distracted enough to not be able to kill them.

(We even left the spawn for a few minutes to go find them)

Now then, where is the logic in any of this when all pvp guilds do for some damn reason is hide and steal the champ. We work alot on our chars, our suits, but still the same old bullshit. You tell me why the fuck anyone should even try going into fel when only a bunch of faggits are waiting.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

i've noticed in coon i die more from reds catching me off guard surrounded by either 3 silvers at a time ass raping me or a bunch of magic user rats hitting me at the same time. not often i dont atleast give a red something to think of "gee that was close" when its just me as is. and the morons lately tagging me 2-3 at once and have a laugh about how skilled they were is comical if not for getting low on insurance.

lukin69

Knight

Wow I finish spawns..Im a failure. I also am getting better at pvp every day because I keep trying, keep practicing. Im a failure. Damn i guess since I fail so much at UO I'll just quit :(

Sundoom

Sorceror

lukin69;658969 said:
Wow I finish spawns..Im a failure. I also am getting better at pvp every day because I keep trying, keep practicing. Im a failure. Damn i guess since I fail so much at UO I'll just quit :(

no your just lucky your not dealing with the bullshit we are. your a failure for saying "lessons" that are not even needed and yes Yung we do have people in those specific templates, but it does not change anything. A bunch of raiders with experience in their strategies vs spawners trying to be ready for the raiders while dealing with mass spawns. Nothing changes.

lukin69

Knight

dude, obviously YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. Man you just dont get it sundoom. Heres a hint. *dont open a gate to fire dungeon in luna bank*. FAIL. Your guild fine sir, is fail. Its called siutational awareness. Learn T2A, stay away from despise. I guarantee, GUARANTEE you are bring this on yourself.

If you are making posts like the ones you are making, its obvious lessons ARE needed.