UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do you think the U.S. army / government has a plan for a zombie outbreak?

jimmydude

Wanderer
Re: Do you think the U.S. army / government has a plan for a zombie outbreak?

DragonSlayer69r;1997960 said:

we get the job done, damn straight a wins a win, and thats the army that burnt down ur whitehouse.....feel proud

Addicted

Disciple

Wasn't that the british army?

bk0811

Knight

jimmydude;1998105 said:
u cant hurt my feelings ur opinion means nothing ur an american :)

Yeah because ones nationality affects the validity of an opinion.

Good job, I could just as easily say that because you're canadian, your opinion means nothing

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

bk0811;1998110 said:

Good job, I could just as easily say that because you're canadian, your opinion means nothing

true story I had two canadians come into target the thursday befor eblack friday and one was eating food before he bought it and the other was passing gas all over the place, they were disgusting vile creatures. fuck canada

jimmydude

Wanderer

bk0811;1998110 said:

yeah but that would make you an ignorant american :)

and u missed how i edited his qoute :(

jimmydude

Wanderer

Darc Abyss;1998118 said:
true story I had two canadians come into target the thursday befor eblack friday and one was eating food before he bought it and the other was passing gas all over the place, they were disgusting vile creatures. fuck canada

americans sound like pussies, i bet u were afraid to say anything

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

jimmydude;1998120 said:
americans sound like pussies, i bet u were afraid to say anything

Nah I tried talking to him but you filthy fucks dont know how to chew with your mouth closed and not speak when you have food in your mouth, I was dodging chunks of trail mix left n right.

bk0811

Knight

You act as if canadians sound any better

jimmydude

Wanderer

so grow a pair and give him a smack, oh i forget ur a pussy, i mean american.....

jimmydude

Wanderer

bk0811;1998124 said:
You act as if canadians sound any better

anything wrong with canada has come from the states. u guys r like fucking aids u need to infect the rest of the world.

bk0811

Knight

jimmydude;1998127 said:
u need to infect the rest of the world.

So in essence, by saying that we NEED to infect the rest of the world, you support America and think that we need to impose our manifest destiny across the entire globe

kthnxiwin

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

bk0811;1998128 said:
So in essence, by saying that we NEED to infect the rest of the world, you support America and think that we need to impose our manifest destiny across the entire globe

kthnxiwin

^^ We always win

except vietnam. we got it handed to us by the jungle people.

jimmydude

Wanderer

bk0811;1998128 said:

kthnxiwin

lol thats pretty good, ill admit i laffed

jimmydude

Wanderer

Darc Abyss;1998129 said:
^^ We always win

incubusfan1413;1998150 said:
except vietnam. we got it handed to us by the jungle people.

also you lost when you tried to invade canada..... but as for vietnam, hey big suprise no canadian troops to help u guys out in nam tho (for the fighting i mean) and u guys get ur asses kicked. big suprise.

Mara

Knight

I think there are countries that have been at war longer than we have been a country. Some of the nations around the globe have in their history been a superpower far longer than we have. Besides, our country has screwed up quite a lot, we just coin the withdrawal something that sounds a little nicer than - fuck, that didn't work.

I hope we can make the most of what we have. There are a lot of folks out there training hard to succeed while we eat junk food, spend lots of time in recreation, and float our own boats.

jimmydude

Wanderer

i dont really hate america and i dont realy think ur all stupid. but the people in charge of ur shit country give the rest of u a bad name, oh and the ones that make their voices heard, the right people are to busy playing uo lol, lets rise up mutherfuckers!

"the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact."

jimmydude;1998153 said:
also you lost when you tried to invade canada..... but as for vietnam, hey big suprise no canadian troops to help u guys out in nam tho (for the fighting i mean) and u guys get ur asses kicked. big suprise.

Refusing to let me cross the border into canada, cause I was really drunk doesn't really constitute us trying to invade you.

:D

jimmydude

Wanderer

lol im suprised they didnt think u wer coming from canada and going to the states lol.

peteliv

Knight

+aking notes here
huge success