UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do you think the U.S. army / government has a plan for a zombie outbreak?

uonoobs

Knight
Do you think the U.S. army / government has a plan for a zombie outbreak?

OK OK I know this sounds stupid, but bare with me! Have an open mind :D
I know chances of an actual zombie break (like in the movies) is one in a gazillion.

BUT do you think the army is prepared for the WHAT IF!

I was bored in school and found this an interesting thought!
Share your theories/opinions ^__ ^

I'm currently waiting for the bus, but ill write more once i get home!

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Do you think the U.S. army / government has a plan for a zombie outbreak?

Probably.

And plans on how to counter a raptor attack too.

Abrasive

Squire

I would have to say no they don't have a plan, although i hope a zombie attack happens soon.

Mara

Knight

There are military intel personnel that deal with every casualty scenario imaginable, determining potential threat levels, survival probabilities, and success chances of related actions.

Whether it's an STD outbreak that takes the private's privates off the battlefiend, or consequences of germ warfare - someone in an office somewhere is preparing for it.

I have often wondered if there are not personnel in our government (or people who control nations) that have accumulated a playbook of every scheme imaginable that works against the human psyche and physiology. There is no real need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to controlling people. The same techniques and scams that worked a millenium ago often work just as well today.

uonoobs

Knight

Mara;1997460 said:
There are military intel personnel that deal with every casualty scenario imaginable, determining potential threat levels, survival probabilities, and success chances of related actions.

Whether it's an STD outbreak that takes the private's privates off the battlefiend, or consequences of germ warfare - someone in an office somewhere is preparing for it.

I have often wondered if there are not personnel in our government (or people who control nations) that have accumulated a playbook of every scheme imaginable that works against the human psyche and physiology. There is no real need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to controlling people. The same techniques and scams that worked a millenium ago often work just as well today.

THANK YOU! :D Discussion like this is what I wanted!

wkstrm

Lord

Didn't the US military developed a gay-gas that was supposed to make their enemies gay and loose morale?

a lawyer

Sorceror

wkstrm;1997465 said:
Didn't the US military developed a gay-gas that was supposed to make their enemies gay and loose morale?

Yes, unfortunately the shipment was lost in transit somewhere over sweden :D

wkstrm

Lord

a lawyer;1997473 said:
Yes, unfortunately the shipment was lost in transit somewhere over sweden :D

That explains a lot. We've had like 4 Pride festivals this year...

But honestly, I read in a science report that it was under developement but in the end it was shut down because it was not as effective in the long end. I think the purpose was to demoralise the enemies to prevent them from fighting.

carnival

Sorceror

uonoobs;1997449 said:
OK OK I know this sounds stupid, but bare with me! Have an open mind :D
I know chances of an actual zombie break (like in the movies) is one in a gazillion.

BUT do you think the army is prepared for the WHAT IF!

I was bored in school and found this an interesting thought!
Share your theories/opinions ^__ ^

I'm currently waiting for the bus, but ill write more once i get home!

Canada

nicol bolas

Sorceror

did you really just ask if the us government wasready for something???
ok let me pick my self up off the floor real quick
[e whew man i need to lower my comp chair lol
well i firmly believe that while the gorvernment my not be ready to wipe its own ass i am certainly ready for zombie attack with 16 guns and an ass load of ammo:D

not reading anything past the first 2 posts... But I personally have about 15 zombie attack plans as you all should...

you laugh now, but you never know whats coming... see how big of a newb I am, when I'm in a helicopter, and your brains jus turned into nubjuice ala carte...

when D day comes along, (or should I say Z day) I'm set and ready.... How about you?

jus so you know...
plan #1
run as fast as you can, and trip all those running who said they didnt "believe" in zombies.

I may be fat and slow, but if I trip you.... youre dinner.

uonoobs

Knight

nicol bolas;1997488 said:
did you really just ask if the us government wasready for something???
ok let me pick my self up off the floor real quick
[e whew man i need to lower my comp chair lol
well i firmly believe that while the gorvernment my not be ready to wipe its own ass i am certainly ready for zombie attack with 16 guns and an ass load of ammo:D

LOL! I know this is far fetched but I love thinking about super weird case scenarios when im bored!

Yeah i have my cottage with a mini island near, that's where i'd drive as fast as I could. I'd bring a friend there too! I've got guns there and i'd hog plenty of food!! ^__ ^

Then I'd wait for the helicopters! (I said U.S. army because the finnish army has like two helicopters so I dont think there'd be much help over here!)

a lawyer

Sorceror

uonoobs;1997509 said:
Then I'd wait for the helicopters! (I said U.S. army because the finnish army has like two helicopters so I dont think there'd be much help over here!)

You obviously haven't considered zombie pilots yet

you fuckers are way out there.. I'm thinking realisticly....

Expect the government to come fight for you if you want.

Me and mine will be holding down our own, and we'll see who is left in the end.

dude, srsly. we got full proof plans..
we're zombie geeks n we've been plannin this for YEARS!
you wanna stand a chance at all, PM me and you can get in on our crew, cause when it comes to zombie defense, the more the merrier.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Cynical Machine 2.0;1997518 said:
you wanna stand a chance at all, PM me and you can get in on our crew, cause when it comes to zombie defense, the more the merrier.

I am in. I have a large collection of firearms, plenty of food, alcohol and a pretty hot wife. She's also fertile so re-population won't be a problem.

uonoobs

Knight

a lawyer;1997523 said:
I am in. I have a large collection of firearms, plenty of food, alcohol and a pretty hot wife. She's also fertile so re-population won't be a problem.

wowowo count me in too! I can be the heroic decoy who dies dramatically when all the rest of you run in the getaway car!

Now all we need is the guy who gets bit by a zombie and never tells it to anyone until its too late!

jimmydude

Wanderer

im gonna kill u both take ur hot wife the beer and the food, and then im going outside and im gonna kill every muther fucking zombie their is, ima bite their throats out.

Dexter420

Sorceror

The us army and government never has a plan.

uonoobs;1997509 said:
LOL! I know this is far fetched but I love thinking about super weird case scenarios when im bored!

Yeah i have my cottage with a mini island near, that's where i'd drive as fast as I could. I'd bring a friend there too! I've got guns there and i'd hog plenty of food!! ^__ ^

I personally dont think any american chopper would not be landing, just shooting everything in site. ( going off Bosnia tactics )