UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do you think the U.S. army / government has a plan for a zombie outbreak?

Mara

Knight
There was a zombie outbreak. We (the zombies) won, obviously.

I don't like too many tv shows lately, but I do like the show Ugly Americans.

pete liv

Sorceror
28 days later zombies beat re zombies once r.e. zombies get near you they start walking. unless you're referring to the super zombies from extinction that they released on them, they were fucking rediculous

grylant

Sorceror
i have to honestly say that if a zombie outbreak were to occur you would not even know about it. think about the movie the crazies for example.
the thing that bothered me about that movie is the fact that its completely possible and that the army/marines/navy/airforce would handle it very similar.
instead of sending people in to seperate them and later kill them all anyways, they would quarentine them and bomb it and blame it on some extremest or start a flash fire that ultimately wipes out all people living there. but trying to keep it quiet is not possible because of outside family and friends and questions that would arise.
i still believe that a zombie outbreak was starting in new orleans and they got drowned.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror
i have to honestly say that if a zombie outbreak were to occur you would not even know about it. think about the movie the crazies for example.
the thing that bothered me about that movie is the fact that its completely possible and that the army/marines/navy/airforce would handle it very similar.
instead of sending people in to seperate them and later kill them all anyways, they would quarentine them and bomb it and blame it on some extremest or start a flash fire that ultimately wipes out all people living there. but trying to keep it quiet is not possible because of outside family and friends and questions that would arise.
i still believe that a zombie outbreak was starting in new orleans and they got drowned.

Hiroshima anyone? I went directly to that lol