UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Designing Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gankis Khan

Sorceror
Re: Designing Homes

OMG I demand a redo!!!!! Haha. J/K I love my house. Nice design on Jaranamo the real deal's house. I like the walk way and swampy touch.

Countessa

Knight

Jaranamo the real deal;1411804 said:
Looking good huh? I like it a lot. Thank you again Tessa. Now to finish decorating haha

Thanks Jaranamo :)

Gankis Khan;1411905 said:
OMG I demand a redo!!!!! Haha. J/K I love my house. Nice design on Jaranamo the real deal's house. I like the walk way and swampy touch.

lol Gankis.
Swampy tiles would have looked strange on your woodland home. :)

Countessa

Knight

Watabou;1412525 said:
thats amazing stuff... i cant design worth crap

does it come naturally for you or what

Thank you :)

Some houses I find really easy. An idea comes and I'm off and building. Other times I get a house half done, realize it looks awful, and have to start over. On some houses it happens more than a few times. lol
I do admit I steal ideas from everywhere. If I see a feature I like - a style of balcony, room setups, water displays - I'll try to work it in on a suitable house, but I also use some of my own ideas.
Small houses are way harder than big houses to make original. Some houses I get free reign on like Jaranamo's and Gankis Khans. Others like kingoffun are looking for specific items/ideas/themes within the design so you go from there.

Countessa, I have a 8x13 plot that I might look into getting done. It is right next to my large tower so I was curious if you would be able to design it to make it match the tower?

Countessa

Knight

Mythia Jhengli;1414474 said:
Countessa, I have a 8x13 plot that I might look into getting done. It is right next to my large tower so I was curious if you would be able to design it to make it match the tower?

You bet. Pm me when you want it done. ;)

The Guard Of Uo;1414536 said:
can u do mine plz? :D

Yes, I can. You are added to the queue and I'll aim you with a pm verification when it's your turn. :)

Here is my 13x15 that Tessa designed:

BOTTOM FLOOR

SECOND FLOOR

THIRD FLOOR

All she did is asked me a couple of questions and I got the design I wanted. Very easy and convenient. Thanks Tessa.

Countessa

Knight

SkipFreethrow;1414963 said:
All she did is asked me a couple of questions and I got the design I wanted. Very easy and convenient. Thanks Tessa.

You're welcome.

Thanks for posting the screenies. :)

Vertiglug

Knight

Tessa as always imporving the way Uogamers is. You are very talented and I quite enjoyed the house designs. I always did mine myself for the pure fact I had fun doing them but I would of really enjoyed to see what u could of done with my houses.. Only time will tell if I can recieve this treatment.

Countessa

Knight

You are added :)

There will be a small delay for those waiting for designs. I will be back at it this weekend/start of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.