UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Designing Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Darc

Wanderer
Re: Designing Homes

So I was reading this whole thread, and my char was afk in Delucia. Comes to figure I go back and look at uo and someone had been gating in a few pks and I was one of the lucky ones to get killed. Lost 50 of each reg and some bod sandles..meh that sucks. But anyways I'm poor and I was wondering if you could design my little 8x8. Theres room for a bigger plot and I think thats what iim going to do. but I need some designing help. TY tessa. pm me with details

Countessa

Knight

Endless Darc;1423670 said:
So I was reading this whole thread, and my char was afk in Delucia. Comes to figure I go back and look at uo and someone had been gating in a few pks and I was one of the lucky ones to get killed. Lost 50 of each reg and some bod sandles..meh that sucks. But anyways I'm poor and I was wondering if you could design my little 8x8. Theres room for a bigger plot and I think thats what iim going to do. but I need some designing help. TY tessa. pm me with details

Sure :)

I've added you on my contact list. When it's your turn I will message you on Aim with a corresponding forum message from this username.

To everyone who has been waiting patiently:
I am taking a little longer than I previously thought to get back to the house designs. I apologize for the wait and I'll be back at it very soon.

<3

Edit: It has come to my attention there is someone out there pretending to be me. Do Not be tricked!!
I will Always message you on the forum when I first contact you on Aim/icq so you can confirm the message is from me. If you are nervous about the trade in-game, I am willing to log on my Countessa character along with the one I use for Design for further confirmation.
I don't want this to result in players losing their houses.

Gakum

Wanderer

I would like a design let me know and Ill replace my tower with plot for the customize. aim - Gakum

Countessa

Knight

Gakum;1426006 said:
I would like a design let me know and Ill replace my tower with plot for the customize. aim - Gakum

Alright, you're on the list ;)

To everyone waiting, I should be back at this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

kingoffun

Wanderer

Countessa;1412537 said:
Thank you :)

Some houses I find really easy. An idea comes and I'm off and building. Other times I get a house half done, realize it looks awful, and have to start over. On some houses it happens more than a few times. lol
I do admit I steal ideas from everywhere. If I see a feature I like - a style of balcony, room setups, water displays - I'll try to work it in on a suitable house, but I also use some of my own ideas.
Small houses are way harder than big houses to make original. Some houses I get free reign on like Jaranamo's and Gankis Khans. Others like kingoffun are looking for specific items/ideas/themes within the design so you go from there.

Which you do wonderful at. Yet to see or hear bad designs from Tessa. you yourself are truely a work of art yourself :p

I know I icq'ed ya to ask to be put on the list, but i figured ill post here too lol..

You did such a great job with my smaller house that i now have a large canvas for you to go to work on! 16*14 :)

You have me on aim just let me know when the magic will begin!

Thanks

Hydrofiend

Knight

I've never dabbled into the custom house thing, always used classic houses.

From a plot lets say 7x7, how much does it cost to customize, roughly? 10x10? 18x18?

Countessa

Knight

I am back designing and will be contacting the people on my list.
I will contact you by icq/aim with a confirming pm here on the forums the same time I message you. Check for the confirming pm and make sure you are chatting to me.
If you have asked for my help and your name isn't on the list, contact me.
If your name is on the list and you no longer need my assistance, please pm me and let me know.

Endless Darc

Wanderer

Hey Tessa TYVM for what you were going to do with my house, But I recently sold it to buy a bigger house, and the one I bought is a classic. I appriciate your willingness to design the little thing I used to own., But I dont need that anymore. So you can take my name off the list. But be expecting to hear from me when I buy another custom. TY

Countessa

Knight

Thanks Endless Darc

For everyone on my to do list, I'm doing first come first serve atm.
Message me if you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.