UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Design Ryan a sig image :)

Vile-hybrid

Wanderer
I think its too fast... the spin the open the close, it gets kinda annoying. maybe make it more subtle and slower? make it look more proffesional that way :)

Viago-hybrid

Wanderer
Sig Sif Sig Sig

hehe heres my try

Attachments

• Runuocity.JPG
    Runuocity.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • RunUoScrool.JPG
    RunUoScrool.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
  • RunUOSNoopy.JPG
    RunUOSNoopy.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
the last bunch, i'm done.

and

and

Ok, I did make one more "flashy shit" banner.

That's my last animated sig. Although, I will continue to make still image sigs.

Still:

Mike, don't worry I'm guilty as well. I planned to make an anim after I finished the first sig.

krak3n

Wanderer
My Sig

This is my sig, the background is supposed to be animated, you know lines flowing down, but I can't get it to work, anyone help? Well... here it is.

Attachments

• RyanUOmatrix.jpg
    RyanUOmatrix.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3

targetofhate

Wanderer
then again i tryed to keep it to a professional level... not animated flash shit... [couldnt edit the above reply for some reason..]

Hey, I'm getting kind of tired of people referring to the animations on here as "flash shit" and "flashy crap". Animation takes just as much skill, if not more, and much more patience than a still image. An animated signature requires you to create not just one still signature, but up to hundreds, each slightly altered so that you can gain a perfect design or result. Perhaps you do not know how, or perhaps you do not wish to waste your time with such a tedious (but rewarding and wholesome) task. But please, do not slander animation due to your own personal bias: I am not slandering your artwork, or your genre of artwork either. I would expect that you could show the same respect.

targetofhate

Wanderer
Lol, i'm sorry you took it so personal. What I meant by "flash shit" is that im sick of seeing flash sigs due to the amount of lag they create, especially if the person with the flash sig posts in the same thread more than twice on the same screen. It may not lag users such as myself, but will with 56k users im pretty sure.. I just find flash sigs annoying.

I can understand how animations can be construed as "un-professional", but honestly, they CAN be just as professional. I will admit, some of my animations were not as high-quality as they could have been, however, indeed, they took at least 15 sub-layers PER layer (frame). My last one has around 40-50 frames I believe. I do understand that people do take as much, or even more time working on a single still frame with 20 layers, and I respect that. But honestly, I don't see how an animated signature can be weighed less than a still one due to the simple fact that it is "flashy". (BTW: I do not use FLASH, I use Photoshop 7.0 and Imageready 7.0)