UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Design Ryan a sig image :)

GradGT

Sorceror
another sig by me... it contains a big pun, and we all know puns are great humor. i also keep trying to highlight the fact that he made this shard, that's very braggable.

oh yea, and to make this i used all the knowledge I got in my college photoshop courses, i also used paint shop pro trial version to touch up some of the rough edges.

Redneckz

Wanderer
can someone give me a tutorial on how to make the animated sigs on photoshop and imageready(first time makin sigs)
Thanks

Wrath Child

Sorceror
i'm currently using Paint Shop Pro 9
also using image ready for the experimental stuff i'm trying out... and using my own graffix that i have made with psp and adobe

R

Ryan

Mike13294 said:
I am thinking about making another version where it is closed, a vault lock spins, then it opens, then it closes and the lock spins again.

I think that might win :)

Well, I figured an actual manual vault lock wouldn't cut it.

Instead I have an electronic panel that changes numbers and has a few locking, hydraulic bars lock into the sides of the doors, then it releases.

What do you guys think of this one?

tuarim

Wanderer
In my opinion, I think that a manual vault lock would be better. I also think that once it opens Ryan McAdams should fade and be replaced with the words "Uo Gamers Project Manager" which would then fade into "Core Developer of RunUo"

That might be a little bit too much though...

I like the simplicity of it just being his name. Plus, I'm not so sure that he wants to use it just for his UO gamer project manager status alone.

tuarim

Wanderer
In my opinion it opens and closes to fast... I just gave my opinion on how to make it flow more easily... while looking a little bit better.