UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Design Ryan a sig image :)

R

Ryan

Design Ryan a sig image :)

Ok, I need a sig image...

480x60

Make it, and win something.

Put it in a reply to this, do not PM me about it. I'll give you til christmas ;)

-Ryan

Of course, I must partake in all of this.

*closes one eye, sticks thumb up infront of monitor*
Ehhh...
*adjusts a few pixels*
Mmm...

Give me about five more minutes..

Edit @ 10:50 pm

This sig actually looks better at lower resolutions.

Well, if you wanted a REALLY serious looking one, you would probably start with a 3D modeler, like Blender. The do the post processing in either Photoshop (Windows or Mac) or The Gimp (Linux).

Some people have probably already made templates with the 3D part, so they just post processit. Probably with Photoshop, these arty types havent leart the joys of Linux yet ;)

I've been using, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, since 2.0. Occasionally I'll use Photoshop, to touch up what PSP can't do. If I do anything in 3d, it's typically landscapes with Bryce 5. If I actually do any modeling, it's with Rhino 3D.

All the sig's I've done, as of late, have been with PSP.

A

AllasPancakes

Used psp when i was younger thought it was easier to use.
But Adobe is better in manny ways but still harder to use.

Well, since I don't know much personally about Ryan, this was the best I coud come up with. If he could tell me a few specifics, I might be able to give him a more custom feel, but here's a simple sig. that I created.

R

Ryan

Mike13294 said:
Well, since I don't know much personally about Ryan, this was the best I coud come up with. If he could tell me a few specifics, I might be able to give him a more custom feel, but here's a simple sig. that I created.

This is pretty sharp :)