UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise - What's missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsJerahmy

Sorceror
He asked what people wanted the most... see it as a poll: The more votes something gets, the higher the chance it will be implemented. Besides, does his post hurt you in any way?
The fact is that its been stated over and over and over again that ML stuff is in the works of already being implemented. As is the point system, there is no reason to ask for things that are already in the works of coming in the near future.

I like the idea of using Hatchet and Short Spear one handed. Have you ever tried to use a hatchet with two hands?

If spears/hatchets were one handed, that would be so OP.

Hatchets one of the better weapons in the game, marred by the fact that it is two handed.

EVERYONE would use the bastards if they were one handed.

I dislike axxers...

Really? The thread's essentially a "wishlist" and these things aren't here yet Jerehmy. If you don't like it you don't have to post in the thread, this is something I've had to learn, and you should too.

Quit defending it, your only gonna cause more problems. Trust me on this one.

lukin69

Knight
If spears/hatchets were one handed, that would be so OP.

Hatchets one of the better weapons in the game, marred by the fact that it is two handed.

EVERYONE would use the bastards if they were one handed.

I dislike axxers...

Skyline was owning me in RVB with a hatchet...those things are nasty.

EvilChild

Knight
The best weapon in the game is one handed already.

Hatchets are just glorified maces. In case you haven't realized this yet, maces are terrible weapons.

Short spears are bad 2h weapons and they would make bad 1h weapons. Regular spears on the other hand would be righteous 1h weapons.

Personally, it always seemed like a stupid decision on OSIs part to make short spears and hatchets 2 handed. It really wouldn't have been game breaking to make them one handed, but meh, it's not even worth discussing because it isn't even remotely OSI like, so we will not get it here.

EvilChild

Knight
Who the hell would use a short spear when you can use an executioners axe, battle axe, scythe, etc.

Still ending up with nodachi, bokutos, bone harvester, hatchets for secondary weapons.

Apparently, people on OSI like to be mediocre.

ItsJerahmy

Sorceror
Who the hell would use a short spear when you can use an executioners axe, battle axe, scythe, etc.

Still ending up with nodachi, bokutos, bone harvester, hatchets for secondary weapons.

That must be the case...

Sundoom

Sorceror
I like the idea of using Hatchet and Short Spear one handed. Have you ever tried to use a hatchet with two hands?

Sorry for off topic. This thread is for polling players on how to "make [Demise] more 'authentic' to the OSI experience"

I didn't say dual wield 2h weapons - i said dual wield 1h weapons, like 2 longswords, 2 hammer picks, or 2 kryss's (or combinations in between - hammerpick/mace for example)

Sorry to ruin the OP fun, just wanted to clarify what i meant.

gpxsys

Sorceror
Another thing I would add is ladders in the donors store, I'm sure you guys would make a good amount of cash with them.

Mashu

Page
Haha, the first thing I remember thinking when AoS came out was that it felt like they just copied everything from D2.

Hodgy Beats

Traveler

You never got around to playing OSI did you?

Avenger.

Sorceror
dual wield is so over-rated

how the hell would specials work if you're dual wielding a hammer pick and a mace or example? how would you calculate damage?

it makes no sense and is not necessary.

However, I do wish that there was more weapon variety. Seems like people only use hammer picks, krysses, katanas, double axes, war forks and maces. All the other weapons might as well not exist.

Sundoom

Sorceror
dual wield is so over-rated

how the hell would specials work if you're dual wielding a hammer pick and a mace or example? how would you calculate damage?

it makes no sense and is not necessary.

However, I do wish that there was more weapon variety. Seems like people only use hammer picks, krysses, katanas, double axes, war forks and maces. All the other weapons might as well not exist.

Your specials would be the weapon equipped in your right hand on paperdoll. the other weapon would act the normal amount of damage that it is supposed to and its mods would also be active. (if using other skills like chivalry, those would comw into effect for both of your weapons as well - or they might not be active would be very OP lol)

So if you have 2 weapons with hit lightning on them and hml, chances are u'll be draining mana and using lightning 4/8 of the time if active of course.

Lucifall

Knight
Your specials would be the weapon equipped in your right hand on paperdoll. the other weapon would act the normal amount of damage that it is supposed to and its mods would also be active. (if using other skills like chivalry, those would comw into effect for both of your weapons as well - or they might not be active would be very OP lol)

So if you have 2 weapons with hit lightning on them and hml, chances are u'll be draining mana and using lightning 4/8 of the time if active of course.
If the off hand did half the damage of the original and you received a penalty in HCI for it, i would be all for it. Otherwise it would be flat out broken.

EvilChild

Knight
excuse evilchild he's a good dude hes just lost when it comes to pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.