UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise - What's missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that its been stated over and over and over again that ML stuff is in the works of already being implemented. As is the point system, there is no reason to ask for things that are already in the works of coming in the near future.

It's been the "near future" for everything now...

Seriously... They have the point system from another admin from a different server/shard... they have the abilities to put it all into play right now.... what is the point in waiting any longer.... its only been what 4 years now????????

This whole thread is pointless... the GM's know what we want.... I've put too much into the donation store for nothing... I'll start donating again when things start to change... Now the economy is screwed because nobody has any money.... Can't do shit except item trades... and guesss what... nobody wants item trades they want gold.... which is non-existant...

Adon

Sorceror
There is still plenty of gold just people are under the assumption arties or item value will soon drop to the lowest they have ever been and they can then buy what they need and still have plenty left over where if they were to buy them now they could afford maybe 1 or 2 of the items they want. I know quite a few people who still have 100mil if not more in checks.

Back the the original topic of the thread I'd like to see the human to elf and vice versa quests be implemented, lower requirements removed from runics (if it hasn't been already been awhile since I burned some), and also the changes to bod for receiving colored/exp ones at higher skill levels.

Xavier

Account Terminated
yeah. that sentiment from player-land, where if somenoe gives you something it has to go in, is fundamentally flawed in a lot of ways, but as far as game play goes? its the happy half a set of changes to a a system. Im not putting the part you want in without the rest of it.

And if you think for one minute that no one has any gold cause 6 or 7 people gave up a massive fortune, you are seriosly mistaken. Even those players still have money.

Oh well, Ive given all warnings im go to for forum behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.