UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 4.0

Adonn

Wanderer
Didn't attend the better half of the fun but I still had my own little adventure finding the protector.

I'm in aw that you said that... no offense, but did you actually enjoy it?

Being one of the only PK necro's that attended, i had no problem dying. Why don't you ask Jim the same, last i saw he tucked tail and disapeared before the rest of you.

Bile

Knight
You hiding around the corner wasn't that enjoyable.
If I went there to take scrolls I would have worn a suit and played a necromage, a necromage with a greater dragon, or a necroweaver, thus I waited for noobs to wander beyond the full screen of fields in hopes to kill 1 at a time for my pleasure.​
Being one of the only PK necro's that attended, i had no problem dying. Why don't you ask Jim the same, last i saw he tucked tail and disapeared before the rest of you.
I told you not to take offense and you did. If I was speaking about you dying 15 times I would have mentioned it. I was asking if you truly had fun, simple question requires a simple answer. No reason to be a hardass.​
Pro-tip: When exiting the dungeon try moving as a single unit. Do not leave 8 of your guildmembers straggling behind to get picked off, lol

lukin69

Knight
Ah yeah, that's right. And yeah, he was slightly before my time. So what's the pvp looking like now? How many members can be seen on the field from the likes of Nya, DC, 2LtQ, and Hz?

Nya- 4-5 depending on the time
DC - Ive counted 11 on screen at one time, very regularly
2ltq - 5-10
Rot - 5-10 off an on
Hz - 5-10 most of the time
Some rogues with no tag
A couple of smaller guilds

Almost always fights in despise lately.

MB

Knight
If I went there to take scrolls I would have worn a suit and played a necromage, a necromage with a greater dragon, or a necroweaver, thus I waited for noobs to wander beyond the full screen of fields in hopes to kill 1 at a time for my pleasure.​
*tries to take Harrowers from Hz in past and fails. comes naked to create excuse for defeat*

I'm kind of disappointed. From what I had heard of bile, he was supposed to not care about losing too much, but from the way he keeps posting about it, it seems he cares quite a bit about how much you believe he doesn't care.​

Bile

Knight
*tries to take Harrowers from Hz in past and fails. comes naked to create excuse for defeat*
Show where, stupid.​
I'm kind of disappointed. From what I had heard of bile, he was supposed to not care about losing too much, but from the way he keeps posting about it, it seems he cares quite a bit about how much you believe he doesn't care.​
If I did, I wouldn't have posted a screenshot of my death, smart.​

lukin69

Knight

Bile

Knight
So you mention that you proved you don't care, just to make sure I know. You're proving my point.
You may see it that way, but my goal here is to have a logical conversation with people who have me on their mind, even when I'm gone.​
Trying to have...