UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 4.0

Dexter-LoM

Knight
WOOOOW What is this? This is deceive?! OR You really want to this?
next time, making a harry without evade to koreans time. GMT +9 & Evening or night and.. Saturday?! ^_______^
bro am sorry but I am not going to call in sick or wake up early when i don't have too , just to play a game to prove some korean group that we don't care to do open harry's nor to fight a bunch of angry archers grouped with 2 mages,

Yesterday I had the pleasure to finally fight you guy's and yes I agree you guy's got us since there was a huge miss communication on our part and am not used to play with the day time group of our guild, the difference between ME and your guild our most people that play this game or even knows me online the more I die the more I come back for more..

ramax99

Knight
This is old RIOT after or before harrower

MB

Knight
You are 14 hours ahead of us. We'd have to do them at 6 am to accommodate your prime time.

NyaNyaNya-

Wanderer
11.png

22.png

--

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Nowadays 2LtQ dosen't come out to felucca britain moongate because avoiding to Nya- guild.
BTW, 2LtQ raid to PvM Guild @ despise and then We raid them again.
So, They do not come out. never, ever. LIKE [Hz]

To my enemies.

6.jpg