UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 4.0

Dexter-LoM

Knight
There's no cure casting on screenshot But He did it. SEVERAL TIMES When He hit Mortal Strikes.
BUT It's fine to casting cure mortal Cuz NOW EASYUO is allowed. BTW That guy need to feel the shame.
Your Ping , Your Talent , You thinking you know the rules lol

Barnicoat

Knight
Actually, snow is on the ground in the latest patch. Or at least it was about week ago. 7.0.22.0.

Is there a new one come out since then?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Actually, snow is on the ground in the latest patch. Or at least it was about week ago. 7.0.22.0.

Is there a new one come out since then?
I don't know I just came back like 1 week ago after being gone for like 2 months, downloaded the client off the Uo site and made patched and I got no snow.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
quote="NyaNyaNya-, post: 3833120, member: 154952"]Unpatched client is dosen't matter of play demise it's just patch only according to the requirements.
Do you think you're good at getting your own? Oh noes! PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF IN GAME.

View attachment 73820

[/quote]
Not sure if I can understand your insult here correctly but if your asking me if am I ashamed of getting owned when according to your pic it's 5 vs 1 and you think cause you post a pic on a forum of your guild doing the kill and not just you,, errr let me think about this a few seconds ummm NOPE am not humiliated sorry you can try again if you want but ill give you a little hint you can post every 1/2 screen of your guild killing me and am not going to be humiliated since I just don't care if I die especially when I came out to fight a 5 vs 1 instead of hidding in the house, wish I could say the same bout Nya , but again I havent fought you much since I only saw Nya coming out to fight no less then 5 member's.

But it was a fun morning that was for sure , again bro please show yourself ingame dood I wish I could speak Korean to make it clearer am not going to call in sick from work to fight a bunch of archers mixed with 2 mages.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ok this will be the last time I post here since I don't think you understand me in the whole I don't care, about the pic you got there I said in the previous post that this was the first time I played with the day time group of our guild and we had failed but still had fun and thank you for the screenie. I wish I was as good as you to take screenies of me playing but I don't need to look back at the past to see how well I played I rather look at the future and see what I can do.
soooo I don't get it bro seriously what are you trying to prove here that you cant read or that posting pics of YOUR guild just makes you feel better and btw that pic your missing Hacker just fyi

Am crying? lol son it's Ok YOU are De BESZT

Have a good one