UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 2.0

Xeneize

Sorceror
Havent you been here longer than me? Dipshit. Goodnight Tony.

i havent play for a year cause im working. Got married with a beautifull girl and a birth of my first kid!

and you? Let me think, maybe you got another orny ? huauhauhauha

Get a life and stop raging!

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
How can you be so proud in this game with that face ? You really look worst than a nerd with no life....
Tony Montana is legendary in Demise.. And you and Bile rage more than 100 times because us!

btw, dont bother to answer, you can be good with your script and ping 20, but in real life you are NOBODY. No friends, no girls, no shit! shame on you
NONE OF US HAVE EVER SCRIPTED. YOURE NOT GOOD.

el pepino

Sorceror
i havent play for a year cause im working. Got married with a beautifull girl and a birth of my first kid!

and you? Let me think, maybe you got another orny ? huauhauhauha

Get a life and stop raging!

Me:
Been Married.
Got smart.
Divorced.
Now I date several girls...
Oh and raise and support my son on my own.
Got a good job making good money.
Fulltime student working on architectural degree.

You:
???
Apparently your life is soooooooooo great you still log on the Demise forums to grief a cripple and make up imaginary stories about how you are no longer a desperate pathetic nerd....
Rage.
:cool:

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
Me:
Been Married.
Got smart.
Divorced.
Now I date several girls...
Oh and raise and support my son on my own.
Got a good job making good money.
Fulltime student working on architectural degree.

You:
???
Apparently your life is soooooooooo great you still log on the Demise forums to grief a cripple and make up imaginary stories about how you are no longer a desperate pathetic nerd....
Rage.
:cool:
I feel like this post is directed towards me.

Xeneize

Sorceror
i just log in forums since 2 month ago, i made a post and in 2 seconds paul, reefer and cucumber answer me.... looks like you guys still caring about forum lol

Sundoom

Sorceror