UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 2.0

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I would but am stuck at work for another 3 hours :(

Oh Paul imagin that they had razor 1.0 back in those day's and te worst they mostlikely still play with it and they still run to there house. when they are 2vs1 random guy....

Lucifall

Knight
C'mon now. Tony and Tortu improved a lot since the old GUNz. If only they used live mounts and shit they'd be even better.

Xeneize

Sorceror
My first red kill on demise about 1900 days ago was Tony Montana. I was just using that screenshot as an example of me getting ganked man. Don't take it personally. :>

How can you be so proud in this game with that face ? You really look worst than a nerd with no life....
Tony Montana is legendary in Demise.. And you and Bile rage more than 100 times because us!

btw, dont bother to answer, you can be good with your script and ping 20, but in real life you are NOBODY. No friends, no girls, no shit! shame on you

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
How can you be so proud in this game with that face ? You really look worst than a nerd with no life....
Tony Montana is legendary in Demise.. And you and Bile rage more than 100 times because us!

btw, dont bother to answer, you can be good with your script and ping 20, but in real life you are NOBODY. No friends, no girls, no shit! shame on you
Actually paul pings 100 on a good day, tony montana was pathetic and still is

Xeneize

Sorceror
C'mon now. Tony and Tortu improved a lot since the old GUNz. If only they used live mounts and shit they'd be even better.
We were the only guild capable of killing this ping 20 no life nerds... Its really a pitty you join them....

Long Live Southamerican power! lol

el pepino

Sorceror

Didn't you get thrown under a bus??!? :cool: