UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 2.0

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
lol not my fault you guard whack youre sefl :) instead of fighting you decide to get guard whack coz you dont stand a chance hahahah

Looks like to me that you're an idiot. I sat there and fought ur dexxer for like an hour lol. It's no skill to play a dexxer. You brought your mage in and instantly got shut down and yeah I did bola your pathetic ass becuase all you do is B line it through Brit and it's the same on your shitty dexxer.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I just told you why moron, any time your hp gets low your speed hacking ass is across the map.

I will be doing the same thing with the casting is Fixed, I actually liked OSI's casting.

The Monarch

Knight
ahh ive seen this before. this is when a good player and a shitty player are arguing on a forum and the shitty player actually thinks hes on the same level. its rather cute actually.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
kk say w/e you want come fight at buc am waitting for you and after that ima post that pick on that forum

Like I said a waste of my fucking time LOL, I show up and red line you twice and ur just fucking running, atleast I run circles around you, but no you just fucking bolt. If u want Ill start taking some screen shots of u just running the whole damn time.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
huh ok i have no skill but why you cant kill my dexxer? lol

i will arena you with my dexxer if i have no skill and what ya gonna do when the Casting for mage will be fix? hahaha

you didnt fought my dexxer for an hour hahah you been running for a hour hahaha
when they fix the casting they will fix your bug too that you must actully stop running to swing and not just run ai spam nox your way out of things, what you gonna do when you cant run Ai spam anyone anymore?

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Not even two seconds into the battle and he is just instantly running LOL. I'm not gonna waste my time chasing you over and over again. Your horrible just get over it.Reefer_10-22_14.12.jpgReefer_10-22_14.12-1.jpg

Lucifall

Knight
Lol demise casting is way faster :) if you die to my ai spam youre bad coz all good player bile paul pumpk can heal out my ai spam easy :) with mini heal ol
That's funny you say that, I could spam heal on OSI almost as fast as here. There's only two things I noticed: OSI is much slower in general, and if you get interupted there's a small delay before you cast something again.

Again, because RunUO is faster, Reefer will still be able to mini heal spam, and if worst come to worst, greater heal. :/

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Lol your mage the only time i see you out on your mage your running from BG to despise unless you have someone to help you, I rather play a mage on osi vs a dexxer then playing a mage here vs a dexxer obviously you never seen the difference,

ahh quoi ta tu peur de la veriter? j'ai rien dit de mal j'ai juste dit ton dexxer template vas etre aussie fucker les mage, amene le ton mage n'importe quand la difference entre moi pit toi jmen callisse de mourire ses des estire pixel le jeune tu a en beaucoup a apprendre sur la difference du casting et aussie du dexxer sur Osi.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Lol demise casting is way faster :) if you die to my ai spam youre bad coz all good player bile paul pumpk can heal out my ai spam easy :) with mini heal ol
NO Shit! here comes a shitty screen shot of me dieing, but lil do we know a psn elemental flame struck me lmao.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
moi quest que je comprend pas taime sa crever c sa tes entrain dire? sa faire des annees tu joue a ce ptit jeux a la con pis tes rester a chier lol cmon mec men criss de crever temps en temps mais toe c tout temps sta cause de sa je te traite comme une merde enfoirer
Gonna stop this here just too easy

Mister Dank

Knight
Lol you always talking about me hehehe.... Sorry if i was a bully with you in the earlies. bye

My first red kill on demise about 1900 days ago was Tony Montana. I was just using that screenshot as an example of me getting ganked man. Don't take it personally. :>