UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise connectivity..

kolbycrouch

Knight
I have little to no knowledge about servers but I guess there's no real way to improve europeans ping on demise right? I mean there's still an ocean to cross to get to the server anyway right
to some extent yes.

I remember you said you ping around 150-200ish? I can't imagine it getting much better than that honestly.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
It's about that range yeah, though I moved to another country for a couple of months and lemme tell you: ROOMIES AND NETFLIX IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Sometimes I cant even load a freaking internet page, but that doesn't have to do with demise server anyway.

So yeah, I doubt the server move will change anything for us living on the old continent but we'll see I guess.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
It's about that range yeah, though I moved to another country for a couple of months and lemme tell you: ROOMIES AND NETFLIX IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Sometimes I cant even load a freaking internet page, but that doesn't have to do with demise server anyway.

So yeah, I doubt the server move will change anything for us living on the old continent but we'll see I guess.

If you run around Hybrid I'd venture to say you'll see that it's better than what you've got now ;) Demise is going to the same place as Hybrid... unless Eos wants to move it to the EU.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I just tossed a message to Eos about if it makes more sense to move it to either the UK/EU/Asia given the player base.

Let's see how Eos responds ;)

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Although, there's quite an active community of people from America (well, on forum that is) and I know they would rage so much about it. I can see it from here already : « Oh noes, now I have to experience what you guys have experienced since the server launched, this game sucks I used to be so much better back on when I had 20 ping », same people that would trash talk players that ping over 200 when they pvp. I doubt that move will happen tbh but if it does, I'm gonna grab popcorn.

mantorras

Sorceror

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Just talked to Eos - did the research... basically we should stick to the USA.

The new server is now online and provided there are no problems in setup and load testing we'll likely be moving tonight.

Join Slack (in sig) and #demise to be part of the fun :)

-R

Slugworth

Squire

The new server is now online and provided there are no problems in setup and load testing we'll likely be moving tonight.

-R
@Ryan where did the server move too?

silvertiger

Knight

-R
Doesn't really matter apparently it's just gonna be cry throughout the rest of the thread. Thanks for moving it, if/when you did/do. I'll get you some trace's soon. I don't know if it will help though since I use my phone's hot spot.

And thank you, @Eos , for your continued support and punctuality. You are the best. Looking forward to seeing some medics on my screen soon. ;)