UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marley

Sorceror
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

ok this jackass definitly suggested the worst resolution for the duel pits ive ever heard. how about we just make all the duel pits 10X12 areas 11x11 whatever reasonable sizes. keep them where they stand. and delted everything around it. so the actualyl DUELING area will remain but all the safezone around it deleted. it will just be grass. when you offer or accept a duel, you automatically get transfered there. when your done you get transfered right back to where u were. GO HOME TO ACCEPT JACK SHMACKS.

marley;1643726 said:
ok this jackass definitly suggested the worst resolution for the duel pits ive ever heard. how about we just make all the duel pits 10X12 areas 11x11 whatever reasonable sizes. keep them where they stand. and delted everything around it. so the actualyl DUELING area will remain but all the safezone around it deleted. it will just be grass. when you offer or accept a duel, you automatically get transfered there. when your done you get transfered right back to where u were. GO HOME TO ACCEPT JACK SHMACKS.

Calm down- you're typing like a retard. Plus your idea is stupid. =/

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

lol i love that alot want faction wipe i just find it to funny seeing that 75% of the players on this server have no idea how factions work

i pk alot and i say go with pk perma statloss just set all shorts to 0 if the change goes in effect... so most have a chance

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

Pepsi_Rox;918022 said:
The subject of the post is the following changes. You can vote for multiple numbers.

#2. On the reimplimentation of factions, completely revert factions to the old rule set. Including the removal of the Hero/Evil system. On top of this impliment a system where you get kicked for being red and are unable to rejoin with any char on that account for a week (hopefully inducing some faction loyalty).

#3 Statloss as it is on divinity, along with a bounty system. This will result in higher quality pks and perhaps some alliances between the PK guilds. Add in the ability to go blue via joining factions (as many times as you want), this isn't that harsh of a punishment.

to bad reds were ALWAYS allowed in factions not tb or come but in minax and sl and that was PRE heo evil TBH

Fr0sty

Lord

DaGongeKid;1643736 said:
to bad reds were ALWAYS allowed in factions not tb or come but in minax and sl and that was PRE heo evil TBH

too bad we're not trying to be OSI. Or else your post would be relevant.

Rhadam

Page

factions needs a complete overhaul... including base design...

Rhadam

Page

One thing they need to do is stop the use of blood roses in tourneys

Mustafa

Wanderer

Suil Ban;1653001 said:
This coming from a factioner? Use 'em yourself!

a) it's really gay so no... b) i ussually don't use my factioner in tourneys... c) i've never gotten a faction item lol...

Mustafa

Wanderer

I'm glad you are so good at this game suil... i would have no one to turn to for answers about how skilled the PvP is on this server..

SmashT

Wanderer

Getting rid of fucking vanqs and runics - no one used vanqs in pvp in the old days - they should be like ultra rare - how the fuck can someone kill you in full leather armor with gm wrestle in 3 hits with no mana, in less time than it takes to cast?

Ajax

Lord

SmashT;1684291 said:
Getting rid of fucking vanqs and runics - no one used vanqs in pvp in the old days - they should be like ultra rare - how the fuck can someone kill you in full leather armor with gm wrestle in 3 hits with no mana, in less time than it takes to cast?

wear armor?

SmashT

Wanderer

Ajax;1684372 said:
wear armor?

Really doesn't make a difference, vs someone with a vanq you're dead in a few hits no matter how much armor you have on, and regardless or not you have RA casted - it goes down fast ><

GM wrestle really seems to do SFA

Status
Not open for further replies.