UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaTy

Wanderer
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Poppin;1312168 said:
nerdinal cakes is the biggest fucking loser on this shard lmao he off screens every dump even if its on him or not. now hes got all of minax in his vent hahahaha fucking nerd
actually talking shit on the forums and calling HIM a nerd makes you a pretty big hypocrite

FoopChes

Sorceror

you all missed my point.
you're all point whores.

points never meant a goddamn thing on OSI and we paid for our accounts there. if you're afraid to stay on screen you were and always will be a piece of shit.

The problem on this server is that nobody is held accountable for bitch pvp tactics. you offscreened on Chessy, you were the fucking laughing stock of the server; if you don't offscreen here you're considered a goddamn idiot.

nobody cares here because everyone bitch pvp's. EVERYONE.

what i was trying to say is that this shard didn't kill pvp; everyone playing this server has killed pvp.

Until the self respecting pvp guilds decide to police their own here, pvp will suck.

i forgot to mention above that sticky bars should definately be removed. More than anything sticky bars have made grp pvp intolerable.

THEY AIN'T UO.

KillaTy

Wanderer

I agree.

but the guild with the more respectful members all left the game because of the new pvpers. they didn't care if they took a dump and died, just as long as they lived and their points were secure, which pretty much drove all the good pvpers to quit.

but if they like to off screen and keep their points safe and continue to leave pvp the way it is(although I haven't played actively with my guild in close to a year on UO, but I have a pretty good idea of how the pvp is. probably the same when we all left.)then let them, it'll be their fault when there's no real competition and the only thing to do will be bank sit =\

Megumi

Wanderer

Harmsway;1312749 said:
I agree.

but the guild with the more respectful members all left the game because of the new pvpers. they didn't care if they took a dump and died, just as long as they lived and their points were secure, which pretty much drove all the good pvpers to quit.

but if they like to off screen and keep their points safe and continue to leave pvp the way it is(although I haven't played actively with my guild in close to a year on UO, but I have a pretty good idea of how the pvp is. probably the same when we all left.)then let them, it'll be their fault when there's no real competition and the only thing to do will be bank sit =\

Worse. A friend and I tried to PK a little a couple of night ago. We ran into 4 or 5 TB. >E< and Mistro's alt, Terror.

We start attacking them, thinking "hey, let's see if we can kill one before we die."
They all take off running.

We kill R2D2 and switch targets to Terror... he runs away.

WKD show up and start chain paralyzing us and clumping us with dexers. The TB help them paralyze then talk shit after we die.

I was on a char with hiding/stealth/magery/med/resist/eval/wrestle.
My friend was on hiding/healing/magery/med/resist/eval/alchy.
Neither character is widely known and both look like trash PKs.

Factioners aren't meant to run away from trash PKs.

KillaTy

Wanderer

DementedJester;1313628 said:
Worse. A friend and I tried to PK a little a couple of night ago. We ran into 4 or 5 TB. >E< and Mistro's alt, Terror.

We start attacking them, thinking "hey, let's see if we can kill one before we die."
They all take off running.

We kill R2D2 and switch targets to Terror... he runs away.

WKD show up and start chain paralyzing us and clumping us with dexers. The TB help them paralyze then talk shit after we die.

I was on a char with hiding/stealth/magery/med/resist/eval/wrestle.
My friend was on hiding/healing/magery/med/resist/eval/alchy.
Neither character is widely known and both look like trash PKs.

Factioners aren't meant to run away from trash PKs.

wow.. I see UOG PvP is indeed, still trash. I remember when it didn't matter who I was with, it could have even been Choru and we would still kill 3-5 >!<.

The state of UOG PvP is worse than I thought

Saikron

Wanderer

Demented I have one red char with like 7 longs. Most of which are from people diving onto my explopotions when I was chasing other PKs and then giving me counts. I don't grief people. So you are trying to convince me that if I happen to run up to tessas and get bolad by 4 tamers with invisid mares that having to remacro my character is some kind of justice? WTF man... good luck. Use that big brain of yours to think up some way to rid the shard from "crap pks" (read PKs that don't feel like farming the resources to remacro) that doesn't shit all over my parade plz.

Removal of the murdercount ladder might help. I remember leaders in the past that used to run around naked with 10 of each reg blasting AFKs and miners all day. Maybe they would want to do something else with their time if they weren't securing the #1 spot.

I dunno though... permanent statloss on PK death would totally dissolve my interest in UO. I solo PK (and i'm pretty handy with alchemy), I can't always escape the tamer ganks you know? I can't beat everybody 1v1 and I can't play every fight without lag or getting disconnected. One day something bad will happen, and I'll have to spend time and money macroing because somebody tricked me into throwing potions at their hidden alts in town and got me guardwhacked and counted 3 times.

Saikron

Wanderer

Case in point... i just died to 2 alchy dexxers with bolas. I tried to run to the little bank in the tent near minoc to relieve some of the heat of explopot spam, but they got me with a second bola at the bank where 4 more blues added to the fight. Now, being freshly ressed and logged off, ok save for missing a 35 AR magic leather suit, being the victim of mass retardation isn't so bad.

Armelo

Wanderer

sup thread, this things still going on? Implement changes already...

Megumi

Wanderer

When the post was enitially made the situation was different.
Don't whine about suggestions i made 8 months ago. Had the changes been made at the time, they might have worked.

However, they weren't made. To make them now would accomplish nothing.

P.S. Everyone is "handy" with alchemy now.

Megumi

Wanderer

Saikron;1316222 said:
I've fought people that weren't :p

then while i respect them for not using a razor macro like 80% of the alchy scrubs around are doing now... they suck.

Hydrofiend

Knight

1. Signed

2. Signed

3. I think stat loss for reds should be -1.0 from every skill every time you die, that would weed out most of the skilless pk's.

4. Reds being kicked from factions is just stupid, I am factions and red cause I want to have someone to fight everywhere I go, don't take that away from me.

5. Duel zones are killing factions, I agree, just the sheer numbers of oranges at del ponds at any given moment makes me sick. Go hang out at brit bank, be a factioneer, friggin sissys.

I think to fix the factioneers at duel pits problem, just have the faction tags drop when they enter duel pits, so they can't show off their score, or their title, or whatever the hell they afk there for. They will look like just another noob at del ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.